What are you drinking?

I enjoy trying new beers all the time and am always looking for something new and interesting. I love all different beers and their unique flavors and would like to see what some of your favorites are VC.

So I will be posting the follow picture of what I'm currently enjoying at the moment, as should you all in the future.

[image]

New Belgium 1554 Enlightened Black Ale.

So damn good.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only had a handful of different beers and they all have the same disgusting aftertaste. Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss is the only one I could even finish, all the others I didn't even drink half. I don't drink to get drunk but I have friends who just enjoy beer and I just don't get it.

acquired taste, and not saying that to sound like a dick. also associating it with getting at least a little drunk probably helps.

I've only had a handful of different beers and they all have the same disgusting aftertaste. Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss is the only one I could even finish, all the others I didn't even drink half. I don't drink to get drunk but I have friends who just enjoy beer and I just don't get it.

i think you and i would be pretty good friends in real life.

I enjoy the taste, but seldom drink to get drunk.

and for those of us who are straight edge! (or just enjoy nonalcoholic odd drinks), i present: http://www.thirstydudes.com/

I love that this site is finally being used. The idea came up by my friends a while back and it just kind of sat there until 2 more friends started regularly updating it. Great site.

I've been addicted to Sam Adams Octoberfest lately.

But the best of all time, that would be Middle Ages Brewing Dragonslayer

[image]

I buy this by the growler right from the brewery. A small place down in the city.

I once had this aged on cask for 12 months and it was hands down the best pint I've ever drank. And it was only room temp.