Too many stickied threads

rtw88

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think really the only stickied threads should be the VC Posting Guidelines and the VC Hall of Fame. all the sports ones will be bumped to the top themselves anyway when somebody wants to post in it. they'll never drop past the second page unless it's the offseason (so they won't be hard to find) and then when the new season starts, if we can't find the old thread, we can just make a new one.

i think really the only stickied threads should be the VC Posting Guidelines and the VC Hall of Fame. all the sports ones will be bumped to the top themselves anyway when somebody wants to post in it. they'll never drop past the second page unless it's the offseason (so they won't be hard to find) and then when the new season starts, if we can't find the old thread, we can just make a new one.

I'll keep those two and the Secret Santa ones stickied. How's that sound?

sounds good to me. but we should let other people weigh in first, i don't want to speak for the whole board if it's not how everybody feels.

also, the secret santa thread (if it's anything like last year) will be stickied for 6 months then. from now until at least march, when everybody finally gets their shit. that seems kinda goofy, no?

There's still like 5 stickied threads.. I think everything should be condensed, not just the sports stuff. Like a thread titled "Board Stickies (Start here if new)" or something, and it's a thread of all the links.

But I hyper-organize my computer stuff. I have every file from college - every paper,etc - saved on a harddrive in a folder called school which breaks into undergrad and grad which break into semesters which break into classes until you finally get to the assignments.

I just like very little clutter. Meaning 0 if possible.