What would you have done?

So I live at the bottom of the Smokey Mountains pretty far back in the woods. Some random woman knocked on my doors and asked me where she was at. I told her, and she asked if I could give her a ride somewhere that was about an hour away.

I drew a blank and told her to step inside and I would get her some water.

She said she had been walking through the woods for a few days because her boyfriend brought another girls home, and said she needed to be taken back there.

I didn't really know what to do, but she was carrying a purse and I just figured she was going to pull a gun out or anything and rob me, so I told her I wouldn't be able to give her a ride, but told her there was a gas station really close and they would let her use a phone.

What would you all have done in this situation? Am I a dick for not giving a ride? I dunno, it was so random, my mind is blown right now.

yea i dont blame you, as much as i like to be trusting of people ive learned that it hardly ever works in your favor (not that you should get anything out of it)

ive found probably 5 or 6 phones since ive been in college, i always call someone to return it 1 person tried to fight me for stealing it, 3 give no appreciation and just walk away. you would think that people would be more gracious but people just really care about themselves

You should have turned the table on her and said something like:

"Oh you too? See I was out in the woods for a couple of days too but unlike you I was dirty and shit and came up to this house looking to clean up a little. The old man that answered didn't help me one bit so I helped my self. Fucker isn't telling me no now. Why you ask? Because he can't talk anymore being mounted on the wall like a buck! AND YOUR MY DOE BITCH! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

That's when you chase her away. That's what i would have done.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':5m1ibfjy]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':5m1ibfjy]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');