First World Problems

after using the same fabric softener literally my whole life (downy april fresh) they changed the scent. and now i can smell it's horrible overpowering disgusting floral scent on all my clothes all the time. ugh ugh ugh.

use this thread to complain about dumb shit you have no right to be complaining about when you think about all the starving children in the world.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markovianprocess

After watching the first season of Firefly and the movie Serenity, there are no new episodes of Firefly or movie sequels left in the world. I came really late to this, and I've only just discovered how awesome it was, so I'm sitting here gutted and no-one cares any more because the show is ancient history to them.

Also, I've sat for the last two days preparing a presentation for university on the liberalization of telecommunications and electricity. The tutor constantly interrupted me throughout my last presentation, and this is the most uninteresting topic I've ever had to study. He also criticised me for being "too slick and well prepared" which is a bullshit criticism. How is that a bad thing? This time, I'm going in with a powerpoint presentation and zero notes, so it will be all improvised. If he doesn't like it, he can fuck right off.

Thanks for that. It's nice to have a place to vent a bit.

After watching the first season of Firefly and the movie Serenity, there are no new episodes of Firefly or movie sequels left in the world. I came really late to this, and I've only just discovered how awesome it was, so I'm sitting here gutted and no-one cares any more because the show is ancient history to them.

Also, I've sat for the last two days preparing a presentation for university on the liberalization of telecommunications and electricity. The tutor constantly interrupted me throughout my last presentation, and this is the most uninteresting topic I've ever had to study. He also criticised me for being "too slick and well prepared" which is a bullshit criticism. How is that a bad thing? This time, I'm going in with a powerpoint presentation and zero notes, so it will be all improvised. If he doesn't like it, he can fuck right off.

Would love to hear what he says this time! Also, is the show that good? I've seen it on Netflix instant but it didn't sound so good. Maybe I'll check it out.

Chex Mix BOLD flavor tasted different, I called to inquire why, they got rid of the MSG. Figures. I got a coupon for a free bag of any chex mix. They put the MSG back in recently.

I pay 300 dollars a month to park my car

1st world problems indeed

fuck man i was just offered the chance to live in a 1000+sq ft house with one other person for 300 a month...

Chex Mix BOLD flavor tasted different, I called to inquire why, they got rid of the MSG. Figures. I got a coupon for a free bag of any chex mix. They put the MSG back in recently.

fuck man i was just offered the chance to live in a 1000+sq ft house with one other person for 300 a month...

boston living my friend...no worries..take that house up though thats a good deal

This! Show (and movie) ruled!

Would love to hear what he says this time! Also, is the show that good? I've seen it on Netflix instant but it didn't sound so good. Maybe I'll check it out.

YESSSSSS. it's excellent. highly recommended!

and to think that usually i complain about having to pay $130 a month to park mine!

the thing that irks me is that all the big wigs (read: supervisors who do far less work than i do and make all the money while i get paid peanuts) all get to park for free in a garage under the building where i work.

and to think that usually i complain about having to pay $130 a month to park mine!

the thing that irks me is that all the big wigs (read: supervisors who do far less work than i do and make all the money while i get paid peanuts) all get to park for free in a garage under the building where i work.

They worked hard to get there, stay with it long enough youll get there too. I park for free at my work because I earned that too. Itll come.

I wish mine was 130. Parking is too much in boston

Anything by Joss Whedon is good. Except Dollhouse.

Anything by Joss Whedon is good. Except Dollhouse.

Well.... He did write Alien Resurrection. And it was most definitely not good. That said, I absolutely loved Serenity and Firefly. Enough so that I wanna get the qoute "No power in the 'verse can stop me" tattooed somewhere on my person. And maybe even "Big Damn Hero" as well.