solid mail day

adambomb

Picked up that dj shadow vinyl today also, nice pickups

Awesome, did you grab it from Amazon as well? I remember when Entroducing came out and it blew me away then and it's one of the few albums that still blows me away and I hear something different every time I put it on.  How is Preemptive Strike?  Never really listened to anything else aside from Entroducing and the UNKLE album which I ordered the other day as well.  One of my other favorite DJ albums is DJ Spooky - Riddam Warfare which I found super cheap last year in near perfect shape.

I forgot how good that Crowbar album was too.  Beyond heavy. 

Awesome, did you grab it from Amazon as well? I remember when Entroducing came out and it blew me away then and it's one of the few albums that still blows me away and I hear something different every time I put it on.  How is Preemptive Strike?  Never really listened to anything else aside from Entroducing and the UNKLE album which I ordered the other day as well.  One of my other favorite DJ albums is DJ Spooky - Riddam Warfare which I found super cheap last year in near perfect shape.

I forgot how good that Crowbar album was too.  Beyond heavy. 

picked it up new from Amazon, was like $18.99.  I haven't heard much of his other stuff but entroducing is seriously amazing stuff

album also has one of the best album covers ever

picked it up new from Amazon, was like $18.99.  I haven't heard much of his other stuff but entroducing is seriously amazing stuff

album also has one of the best album covers ever

Agreed, album cover kills it.  Also just picked up Deejay Punk Rock - Chicken Eye.  Check it out if you never heard it.  Think it might be something you would dig.

• 2 weeks later...

countingcrowsween.jpg

August and Everything After..  It was overwhelming opening the package and pulling that one out.  Wow.

So jealous of this...I met the band last week at a meet and greet in SF and asked Adam if they would be re-releasing anything else on vinyl and he said they'd have to get the rights back from Geffen and probably not (though he said *maybe* Satellites which I would love)

Never knew there was a Mister Love 7". Gonna have to keep my eyes open.

Yeah, it has different version of the song (versus the Rubberneck LP) on the a-side, and an electric version of I Burn on the b-side. Clear yellow vinyl as well.

Last couple of days

Kiss - Self Titled

Iron Maiden -  The Number Of The Beast

Iron Maiden - Live After Death

Nice score on the Kiss. That and Creatures Of The Night are my favorite Kiss album covers. I have Self-titled up to Animalize (with the expeption of Unmasked - that's the only one I still need to get).