solid mail day

adambomb

Magic Bullet-palooza!

Christie Front Drive | S/T | Magic Bullet | 12" | 1st | Blue and White Mix | MBL130-1BLU

Golden City | S/T | Magic Bullet | 10" | 2nd | Blue | /300 | MBL111

Lymbyc Systym | Carved By Glaciers | Magic Bullet | 12" | 1st | Marble | /500 | MBL101-1

Romance of Young Tigers | I Have Supped Full on Horrors | Magic Bullet | 12" | 1st | Black | /500 | MBL107-1

This Will Destroy You | Moving On The Edges of Things | Magic Bullet | 12" | 1st | Picture Disc | /1000 | MBL131

^

I was really hoping this would get delivered today as it says it was shipped on the 12th via Priority mail. Eh well, Monday perhaps.

did they send you a shipping confirmation, or can you check it somewhere on the website?

in the CCnow confirmation email there is a link to view your packages status. you have to enter a few pieces of information to view it.

It just has the date it was shipped. I received the Boris records today and I just checked the site and it still says shipped so it seems there is no update when it is actually delivered.

Those Boris records are so damn good...I will have to do another round of listening after these that arrived today:

No Idea:

- Gatorface - Wasted Monuments LP (greyish purple)

- HWM - Live In Chicago #2 7" (red)

- JapantherNinjasonik - s/t 7" (blue w/screened b-side)

- Another free Four Letter Word 7"

Ebay buy that helps bring the collection closer to completion (it was damn worth the extra postage to get it in 3 days ;D):

- The Vindictives - Leave Home LP (white)

Dirtnap:

- Marked Men - Fix My Brain LP (clear)

- The Goodnight Loving - The Goodnight Loving Supper Club LP (red)

Sleigh Bells- Treats Picture Disc. They shipped these in a plastic holder with no white sleeve. Wierd.

HWM= Live #2 these are gonna look so nice as a set and they sound great!!

Teen Idols- Self Titled

Propagandhi- How To Clean Everything (This and the one above were replacements from the great sale fat wreck had as these were $5 each. Geat deal.)

^ picture discs are hardly ever packaged with white sleeves. 90% come in just a clear plastic sleeve.

I also really wish that album wasn't a picture disc. I thought about buying it but passed for that reason.

Yeah, people must be under the impression that picture discs don't scratch easily? I'm not sure if that's true. i always put mine in my own white sleeve then stick em back in that stupid plastic. Truthfully when I bought it I'm not sure if they had mentioned if it was a picture disc yet. Either way, I was surprised to see they went that route with it when I got it in the mail.

Leatherface - The Stormy Petrel, 2x Red, No Idea

Off with their Heads/ Detournement, Good test pressing

Off with their Heads/ Detournement, Bad test pressing

Off with their Heads/ No Friends Test Pressing

HWM, Live 7", Number 2, No Idea

Off with their Heads - All Things Move Towards Their End, Gray w/colour mix (1/3), No Idea

Off with their Heads - Hi five for the rapture, 2nd press yellow cover, Fashionable Idiots

Red Dons - Death to Idealism, black vinyl, Deranged Records

Last couple of days:

Gatorface - Wasted Monuments - purple/grey

Hot Water Music - Live in Chicago #2

Burnman - Notes for a Catalogue... - black

Detournement/New Dress split cassette - No Idea purple

Detournement/New Dress split cassette - smoke

Wonder Years/Fallen from the Sky - UTI #13 - brown

Lucero - Attic Tapes LP + 7"