solid mail day

adambomb

Recieved Bars " Introducing" from merchnow for $5. Was actually the orange with black splatter variant as opposed to black which the site states. Leftover stock though hence the price the jacket is a bit worn but for $5 I'm not fussed solid album.

Nice I bought the same thing from equal vision a few weeks back. $5 is an awesome price. I'm assuming this band is long gone?

I got my

Eric B & Rakim - Paid In Full/Elpee combo

Various - Tour Of Duty Soundtrack

On a side note, what I always find cool is when people package the albums with newspaper of a different language. The Eric B & Rakim came from Germany packaged in the news of the day which seemed like a car accident or attack of some kind. I will take a look more closely later, but it was pretty interesting pictures.

On a side note, what I always find cool is when people package the albums with newspaper of a different language. The Eric B & Rakim came from Germany packaged in the news of the day which seemed like a car accident or attack of some kind. I will take a look more closely later, but it was pretty interesting pictures.

I like this as well :)

10 LPs for $20 deal from Art of the Underground:

LkzoIl.jpg

Kiss Ups/Kitty Little split - blue/white marble /500

Kind of Like Spitting - "In the Red" /500

Kind of Like Spitting - "The Thrill of the Hunt" /500

Robot Has Werewolf Hand - "The Endless L.P." - etched B-side /1000

Malcolm Bauld - "Covered in Dust" /500

Gordon Gano's Army - s/t /500

The Radio Faces - "Party at the Bushwick Hotel" /525

The Only Children - "Change of Living" - brown/orange swirl /500

Orphan Choir - s/t /400

Sarazin Blake - "The Air Your Lungs Forced Out" /500

In Vinyl We Trust:

1pMx6l.jpg

Adebisi Shank - "This is the Second Album of a Band Called Adebisi Shank" - clear

Murder Construct - s/t - dark gray marble /513

Hacienda - "Savage"/"Good Thing"

Sound Study:

Live at the Atlantic Volume One - Young Livers/ Army of Ponch 7", Aqua Blue vinyl & Grey vinyl...Completes the set! B)

Post Teens - Post Teens 7", Purple vinyl

Do you have a test press of the Young Livers/AOP 7"? It's got some sweet covers.

http://www.flickr.co...157629657915378

Nice! It's rad when they make sleeves for them! I'm not really into collecting tests, mainly due to the prices they command.

I actually picked this one up rather cheaply via vinyljunkie. Just got lucky I guess. Ha! Most tests I own were expensive, but this one I think I only maybe paid $20 for? Not bad for a test press...

I actually picked this one up rather cheaply via vinyljunkie. Just got lucky I guess. Ha! Most tests I own were expensive, but this one I think I only maybe paid $20 for? Not bad for a test press...

I'd be all over that! I have 4 tests and I think the most expensive one was $20, so i'm pretty sure that's my limit!