Reggie & The Full Effect - Philly - New Years Eve

with special surprise guests

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1992332&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+absolutepunknet+%28AbsolutePunk.net+-+News%29

tickets on sale Thursday at 12pm (est)

$19.99 (in advance)

don't know if anybody still cares about them, but I know i'll be there.

When I saw TGUK about a year and a half ago James said he was planning on putting out another Reggie record somewhere down the line and that everything he had done so far was back to being funny. Most importantly that Reggie wasn't really done. His shows have always been a blast, the best by far being The Reggie Show tour with Fluxuation and Common Denominator. My car died on the way to the last show in Cambridge so maybe I'll make it to this, or better yet, he'll do more shows.

I really wish I could go to this, but one of my closest friends is getting married on NYE.

I looked through your flickr photos and they're goddamn amazing -- what type of camera do you use?

I've had a Nikon D40 with various lenses, but it's nothing to whatever you use haha

Also, you're friends should just get married while Reggie plays.

Then with your photos you could kill two birds with one stone.

I really wish I could go to this, but one of my closest friends is getting married on NYE.

I looked through your flickr photos and they're goddamn amazing -- what type of camera do you use?

I've had a Nikon D40 with various lenses, but it's nothing to whatever you use haha

Also, you're friends should just get married while Reggie plays.

Then with your photos you could kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks! The most recent ones are taken with a D3000, 10-24mm lens. I normally use a D80, but that one broke on Friday right before Fest, so I had to go last minute to Best Buy and buy a brand new camera :( I'm pleased with it though.

• 1 month later...

Came out as Amy Winehouse on rollerblades and did all the Fluxuation songs plus 2 new ones (one being that China girl one that after 4 years he still says isn't finished) he fell off the stage during that set at one point.

[image]

[image]

Came out as Paco as Santa and played Greatest Hits start to finish. Started to do the same with Promotional Copy but skipped "Congratulations Matt and Christine, Relive the Magic Bring the Magic Home, Good Times Good Tunes Good Buds, Fought and Won One, and Ode to Manheim Stemroller. At midnight dropped balloons and played Raining Blood, followed by Apocalypse Wow, Smack and Katy, FOOD, What the Hell is Contempt, and Get Well Soon.

[image]

[image]

Came out as Common Denominator everyone covered in blood and threw tons of fake blood on crowd, and closed with Dwarf Invasion.

[image]

[image]

Merch was scarce just had the Return of the living dead new years shirt, this white one, and a black shirt that was the same as the white one but with Red text. Had posters for preorder with the Return of the living dead logo he said he ordered 500 but the people there werent smart enough to have posters for a new years eve show sent to the venue before new years eve and would arrive at the venue on the 3rd.

[image]