Photos: Bad Astronaut "Acrophobe"

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this set today...

-It sounds really really good, better than the original cd release, the levels are noticeably different in lots of places

-All the colors look great, I wasn't too excited for the brown, but it's actually a really nice looking record

-I thought that guy was kidding about the inserts being from "Houston..." but they actually are. Any way of getting some matching inserts Virgil? Kind of a bummer in an otherwise great release. Maybe the Acrophobe inserts could be put into the Houston records when they come out, then we could just swap them, haha

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that the insert is the insert for Houston... but I guess thats a good sign that Houston is getting pressed, but it would be nice to get the correct inserts for this, I mean they've got to be just sitting around somewhere. Also, i only got the Whiskey Coke Version, and I have to say even though I was skeptical of it being on Brown, I really do like the way it looks, even if it doesn't match the artwork.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that the insert is the insert for Houston... but I guess thats a good sign that Houston is getting pressed, but it would be nice to get the correct inserts for this, I mean they've got to be just sitting around somewhere. Also, i only got the Whiskey Coke Version, and I have to say even though I was skeptical of it being on Brown, I really do like the way it looks, even if it doesn't match the artwork.

I doubt they were ever printed. I would also like to have the correct inserts but wouldn't want to pay for shipping lol. This blunder will make this pressing cooler if Acrophobe is ever repressed.

I picked a bad day to take the day off. I am blown away that the wrong inserts were printed and can't believe I didn't catch it; I will fix this. More than likely I will just print the right inserts, and send them when I put houston out assuming most people who picked up acrophobe will pick up houston. so fucking sorry about this.

this was the first time I did a gang of 6 inserts all on one job and I just didn't catch it.

will fix it though.

Kinda bummed on this. Feel as though my record is incomplete. No sense in gettin' all salty though, i suppose. Can i suggest that all those who ordered the Acrophobe LP have first dibs on ordering the Houston LP when it's available? I'd really hate to never have the correct insert just because i heard about the preorder for Houston a day late.

BA is one of my absolute favorite bands of all time. I could go on a lot longer, but it's shit you've all heard before. Either way, i'd be heartbroken to never have a completed copy of this release.

Tony

Kinda bummed on this. Feel as though my record is incomplete. No sense in gettin' all salty though, i suppose. Can i suggest that all those who ordered the Acrophobe LP have first dibs on ordering the Houston LP when it's available? I'd really hate to never have the correct insert just because i heard about the preorder for Houston a day late.

BA is one of my absolute favorite bands of all time. I could go on a lot longer, but it's shit you've all heard before. Either way, i'd be heartbroken to never have a completed copy of this release.

Tony

Seeing as how Acrophobe is still up for sale, I think it's safe to assume that if you hear about the preorder for Houstan a day late, you'd still be able to get a copy. ;)