New AFS releases: AnchorBraille, K.Dev, Copeland,

gmoney

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's to say that RJ hasn't shipped them anyways? Everyone just relax. It literally will not kill you to wait a little bit longer.

the point is majority of his releases run into delays or dont ship on time. you can set your watch to it even though he said he would get better with the turn around from pre order to shipping. he might have even promised he would get better but obviously things havent changed. his track record in the delay and not getting things out on time department is horrible but a lot of people here excuse it because they feel the quality of his releases make up for it.

Who's to say that RJ hasn't shipped them anyways? Everyone just relax. It literally will not kill you to wait a little bit longer.

the point is majority of his releases run into delays or dont ship on time. you can set your watch to it even though he said he would get better with the turn around from pre order to shipping. he might have even promised he would get better but obviously things havent changed. his track record in the delay and not getting things out on time department is horrible but a lot of people here excuse it because they feel the quality of his releases make up for it.

So what's the point of your posts, just to call him out or what? As of right now, there's NO delay announcement and it's still the 14th and will be for another 3 hours here on the east coast.

I suggest you take a deep breath and relax.

So what's the point of your posts, just to call him out or what? As of right now, there's NO delay announcement and it's still the 14th and will be for another 3 hours here on the east coast.

whats the point of your post, trying to call me out when im right? since 99.99% of post offices close at or well before 8 pm theres no possible way any of these will ship out today. even if theres no delay announcement, these are all still delayed because they didnt ship when everyone was told they would ship. that would be a delay in shipping, which last time i checked is a delay.

whats the point of your post, trying to call me out when im right? since 99.99% of post offices close at or well before 8 pm theres no possible way any of these will ship out today. even if theres no delay announcement, these are all still delayed because they didnt ship when everyone was told they would ship. that would be a delay in shipping, which last time i checked is a delay.

Let's just pump the breaks there, Lennon.

So what, they are off by a day, and you're losing your shit?

Both MTS & Academy Fight song put more effort into their releases than half of these labels out there now. Not only do they care about quality, they are also care about you as a costumer. RJ has sent me new sleeves and booklets countless times, all free of charge.

If they are behind, so be it. People need to realize that shit happens from time to time, and they need to back off a bit.

Breathe, Lennon, breathe.

You will get your record, and you will enjoy it.

That is unless you're as bathshit crazy as your are coming off. If so, you will most likely just throw yours on the ground and piss on it because it came in late.

shit happens from time to time? it seems like this is ALWAYS happening with MTS & AFS.

dont get me wrong, im not complaining. i have patience (im sure we all do, or else we would have given up on ordering from MTS or AFS), but what i dont get is why they dont just make the release date later if they know they wont make it on time? seems like a logical solution, and i know people wouldnt mind waiting cause the releases are quality, and then it would diminish people bitching about it not getting sent out when promised.

just my two cents.

I've never understood why people care, but it's cool. The only time that it's came to a point that I've actually been like

"Okay, what the fuck, what's going on here" was with Devil & God, but that almost took an entire year.

I just figure, it'll get to me eventually. So whatever. Plus, RJ hasn't really said anything about a delay, or that he shipped them/didn't ship them.

So. Whatever, y'know?