Blink182-Cheshire Cat LP REPRESS @ Hot Topic

travis

Yup, another exclusive pressing from the Blink catalog at Hot Topic. Im personally very stoked as this is one of my all time favorite albums.

Like the others this will be limited to 2000 copies. Its going to be on a blue/yellow swirl vinyl.

Should be avilable around early-mid December.

Will update this thread as I get more info on exactly when these will be available in stores.

Any questions? Ask 'em here.

EDIT: Just got a pic from the pressing plant. Looks pretty awesome.

[image]

Last time you announced a Blink release, RJ came into the thread a little peeved that you didn't wait on him to announce it....so will RJ be co-releasing this too?!?!

We didnt co-release anything together. If they do this or any other Blink LPs they will be completely separate pressings.

Last time you announced a Blink release, RJ came into the thread a little peeved that you didn't wait on him to announce it....so will RJ be co-releasing this too?!?!

We didnt co-release anything together. If they do this or any other Blink LPs they will be completely separate pressings.

Poor choice of words when I said "co-release"...I meant ask if this was going to be like TOYPAJ where there will be a MTS pressing as well. Apologies.

This might be a stupid question but why didn't the HT Press of Blink's S/T happen?

It might happen at some point down the road but is not currently in the works.

We didnt plan on having all the Blink LPs come out around the same time as MTS, it was just kinda a coincidence that Dude Ranch and Enema came out around the same time at HT and MTS

Poor choice of words when I said "co-release"...I meant ask if this was going to be like TOYPAJ where there will be a MTS pressing as well. Apologies.

I dont know what MTS' plans are