Wanted: PS1/PS2 RPGs

thomas

I don't know if this belongs in the b/s/t since it is not vinyl so I put it here. Anyway I know a lot of people here play videogames, so I am looking to buy any unwanted RPGs for ps1/ps2 that I don't have.

What do you have though?

I have FF 7, 8, 9 and 10

Final Fantasy Tactics

Parasite Eve

That is all off the top of my head. I can inventory later if you'd like...

I've been thinking about picking up Odin Sphere.

I don't know if my ps2 is fucked or what, but when there is a ton of guys on screen the framerate drops so low it is unplayable so I've stopped palying it. It however is a very very gorgeous game to look at.

Nothing wrong with your system, it is the game. There are points where the slowdown is brutal. It pushes the system beyond its normal capabilities. I haven't gotten to those parts yet, but I am sure I will sooner or later.

I don't know if my ps2 is fucked or what, but when there is a ton of guys on screen the framerate drops so low it is unplayable so I've stopped palying it. It however is a very very gorgeous game to look at.

Nothing wrong with your system, it is the game. There are points where the slowdown is brutal. It pushes the system beyond its normal capabilities. I haven't gotten to those parts yet, but I am sure I will sooner or later.

It's unplayable and it sucks. I might try to force my way through, but it just makes the game a lot harder. And so far guys, nothing I really want thanks.