Recommend some good new DVDs

Helvetica is the most action packed documentary about typeface design you'll ever see.

Eagle vs. Shark stars Jemane from "flight of the conchords" and was good for a few laughs. It kind of had Napoleon Dynamite vibes, only if it was 2 napoleon dynamites having a relationship. Very sweet in parts though.

Windy City Heat is another one I just recently saw, although if you have Comedy Central, you've probably seen it, as I heard they played it to death. But it's quite possibly the most elaborate inside joke/prank ever put to film.

Also, the 5th Season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force comes out tuesday.

I watch way too many movies, but here are a few i can recommend:

The Namesake - if you can get over the fact that "KUMAR" in in a drama, it's really good.

The Wild Bunch - While not a new movie, it's probably one of the best westerns of all time.

The Bourne Ultimatum - Nonstop action...

I watched Sunshine tonight, and it was pretty good (it gets really weird about 2/3 of the way through, though).

I didn't realize that was on DVD now. I remember wanting to see it months back after seeing the trailer on Apple's site. It looks interesting to say the least.

It's really well shot and definitely makes you think (I may or may not have a mini mid-life crisis in the middle of the whole thing because you really end up questioning your own life's worth), but it lost me at the end -- it wasn't exactly clear what was going on, and the whole tone of the movie shifts from this very cerebral, dense film to something else entirely.

I didn't realize that was on DVD now. I remember wanting to see it months back after seeing the trailer on Apple's site. It looks interesting to say the least.

It's really well shot and definitely makes you think (I may or may not have a mini mid-life crisis in the middle of the whole thing because you really end up questioning your own life's worth), but it lost me at the end -- it wasn't exactly clear what was going on, and the whole tone of the movie shifts from this very cerebral, dense film to something else entirely.

I totally agree. Definitely check this movie out.