DON'T PANIC Y'ALL! (Four Loko content)

four loko turns everyone into an asshole. i haven't met a single person who can rage on this shit and not start a fight, or like nick said, get super aggressive.

that being said...all this talk about it makes me want to try it. i rarely drink so i'm guessing i'll be experiencing my first blackout? awesome.

If you are careful you wont. If you drink 3 in an hour..you will. I had a can and a half..then had some shots...and..my nite was cloudy for 3 hours.then at 1am i was back to normal...still drunk..but..i recall particular events.

What all these states should have done is not make a big deal of the banning, and just make stores not order it, then do whatever (make it more expensive, etc). All this hype is just a guaranteeing that people in Boston and NY and future cities make runs on the shit..

that being said i now have 2 cases of it hahah

I think the problem is more with the people who seek this kind of thing out than with the beverage itself. As someone who fears heart problems I've only ever had two, but I've never had a problem with it. I have a couple of friends who drink them pretty regularly and haven't done anything I'd consider exceptionally stupid or violent (i.e. no one ended up in a hospital or picked a fight).

Fact is it's a couple of people who decide to do something stupid and ruin it for everyone. Little tip, if you've never tried a certain type of liquor before, don't decide to go for broke your first night.

So all of this talk makes it sound like a cheaper version of a Jagger bomb in a can. I enjoy having the caffeine/alcohol mix sometimes, cuz beer alone will get me sleepy, so if you have a Jagger bomb or two, it'll stave off the tiredness. Basically it comes down to having some sort of self control, and it's kind of a shame that there is a minority of people who are fucking it up for everyone.

So all of this talk makes it sound like a cheaper version of a Jagger bomb in a can. I enjoy having the caffeine/alcohol mix sometimes, cuz beer alone will get me sleepy, so if you have a Jagger bomb or two, it'll stave off the tiredness. Basically it comes down to having some sort of self control, and it's kind of a shame that there is a minority of people who are fucking it up for everyone.

Q.F.T.

One or two beers will make me sleepy. If I am going out or am out and I know it's going to be a long night I will slam the first one or two beers to get myself moving to avoid the sleepiness. I used to drink a few sparks before going out for the same reason.

I haven't tried Four Loko in a party environment at all yet and the few I've had were at home. I've been picking them up a few cans at a time and know a place that sells cases of them. I'm hoping to get a few cases on friday when I get paid and that will be that. Have some friends over and see what happens. We are all good drinkers and no one ever gets stupid drunk(except when Torche is in town) so it should just be a good time with dudes running their mouths to each other and I'm sure girls/wives rolling their eyes at us.

myself and my roommates at fest consumed a ridiculous amount of this crap all weekend. no one blacked out, no one threw up, no one got in a fight... lots of hugging and dancing ensued, and one kid couldn't roll his cigarettes without getting tobbacco all over the place.. but thats about it... if you're going to be an asshole drunk on 4l, you're probably an asshole sober.