Social Distortion-Hard Times & Nursery Rhymes PO

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't have a bad album...not one.

Road zombie, Diamond in the Rough, Machine Gun Blues, Bakersfield, Alone and Foresaken, Writing on the Wall.. all are great songs. The other songs are still good. All but one.....the one song on this that I CAN NOT STAND. It is the ONLY Social D song I do not like, "Far Side of Nowhere"...what the hell is up with that song! I tried to listen to it over and over...it's not even growing on me. TOTAL failure of a Social D song of ALL time.

I haven't got my LP's yet, so I havene't heard the vinyl only songs yet.

They don't have a bad album...not one.

Road zombie, Diamond in the Rough, Machine Gun Blues, Bakersfield, Alone and Foresaken, Writing on the Wall.. all are great songs. The other songs are still good. All but one.....the one song on this that I CAN NOT STAND. It is the ONLY Social D song I do not like, "Far Side of Nowhere"...what the hell is up with that song! I tried to listen to it over and over...it's not even growing on me. TOTAL failure of a Social D song of ALL time.

I haven't got my LP's yet, so I havene't heard the vinyl only songs yet.

I couldn't stand Footprints On the Ceiling or whatever it's called on the last album. The rest I loved. This one, I just listened to it again and it still bores me for the most part, but I decided I like maybe 4 or 5 of the songs okay. I'm just over it...it's hard to keep interest in a band that releases an album every 5+ years.

Next album release date: 2023

• 4 weeks later...