Have Heart 10.17.09

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm..mine still hasnt shipped yet and I swear I ordered real quickly.

For any of you guys that got one can you share the date and time, or at least just the date you ordered so I know whether to shoot an email off or be patient.

We've still got a stack of orders that we're chipping away, hoping to get through them over the next few days, if it hasn't shipped yet it should very soon :)

thank you for your patience!

Just go this today on blue. It sounds great!

I also ordered an orange copy of Songs to Scream At the Sun and received an orange The Things We Carry. The Things We Carry is an awesome record, but I don't really need two copies of it. Does anyone know who I could contact at Bridge 9? The email I got was from b9store.com.

Just go this today on blue. It sounds great!

I also ordered an orange copy of Songs to Scream At the Sun and received an orange The Things We Carry. The Things We Carry is an awesome record, but I don't really need two copies of it. Does anyone know who I could contact at Bridge 9? The email I got was from b9store.com.

that's what we get for doing similar colors... please email Matt at [email protected] and he should be able to work it out!

i ordered from Deathwish on Black Friday and got a blue, which I'm sure is the most common color, but it looks awesome. The blue marble ended up going really well with the rest of my order (Big Kids - Hoop Dreams on pink marble).

Listening to this last night made me realize that i should have bought the CD/DVD combo though instead of the LP. Any leaks of the video yet?

i ordered from Deathwish on Black Friday and got a blue, which I'm sure is the most common color, but it looks awesome. The blue marble ended up going really well with the rest of my order (Big Kids - Hoop Dreams on pink marble).

Listening to this last night made me realize that i should have bought the CD/DVD combo though instead of the LP. Any leaks of the video yet?

buy it, it's worth it.

i reckon

1000 blue marble

500 white

500 clear

500 red

500 green...might be wrong?

i'm thinking its more like:

150 green

350 clear

500 red

800 white

1200 blue

green has barely been showing up, clear is probably just a little more rare than red since they didn't list it. white was available on its own so i figured it has to be more than red and blue is still available and they usually do the most common color at least out of 1000 on bigger order items like this.

i really wish they would give us some official info though, i'm not expecting to see it for at least another 2 weeks

I thought I ordered well after it had been up....few hours maybe, I got clear.

Yeah,

I think its pretty clear they didn't distribute the clears in the exact order the orders were placed (if they are more rare than red).

I ordered at the exact same time as a friend, and he got clear and I got red. His also came like a week before mine did.

I think they picked random orders out from the first few hours of orders to give clear, or something like that.

Maybe the real early birds got the greens, and then they split red and clear for the rest.