Have Heart 10.17.09

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have the red, white and blue pictured under the discography part on B9 site now. (no numbers yet) I think those are the regular releases....red being the most limited, then white, and blue still available. And I think green & clear are special pre-order w/bundle.....till they ran out, then went to red, then white. Probably green being the rarest.....BUT, I could be wrong

• 2 weeks later...

I think the b9 board cleared a little bit of the confusion on the colors, apparently there are 2 different reds. 1 of them is solid red and the other is transparent. Apparently if you put the vinyl on top of the cover and can see the album behind it, you have clear (duh). People are speculating that the clear red is more rare.

i ordered from Deathwish on Black Friday and got a blue, which I'm sure is the most common color, but it looks awesome. The blue marble ended up going really well with the rest of my order (Big Kids - Hoop Dreams on pink marble).

Listening to this last night made me realize that i should have bought the CD/DVD combo though instead of the LP. Any leaks of the video yet?

kray got it

I think the b9 board cleared a little bit of the confusion on the colors, apparently there are 2 different reds. 1 of them is solid red and the other is transparent. Apparently if you put the vinyl on top of the cover and can see the album behind it, you have clear (duh). People are speculating that the clear red is more rare.

I was wondering the same thing when i got my vinyl. Was kinda bummed that i got red, but noticed it was a clear red as opposed to the solid red they put up on the site. You would think if there were two variations though it would be noted in the discography section, no?

I was wondering the same thing when i got my vinyl. Was kinda bummed that i got red, but noticed it was a clear red as opposed to the solid red they put up on the site. You would think if there were two variations though it would be noted in the discography section, no?

same here. the website clearly stated solid red, yet my copy is clearly transparent. interesting.

They are all the same! Some of the reds are clearer than others. Quit over-thinking it people.

No there's a clear difference in solid and transparent vinyl. I've never had a trans vinyl that you can't clearly see through and I've never had a solid colored vinyl that I could even remotely see through.

On another note, it took them a while to update the disco page with the other 2 colors for some strange reason, maybe it won't be for another few weeks for them to put the rest of them up, if there really is 2 different reds (and other colors).

it took them awhile to have the other colors because you couldn't order them without ordering them in the package

pretty sure I once read them say that the disco page is hooked up to the store somehow

nah, they easily decide what you can/can't buy from the disco page. it even says this on it:

These items are listed for reference only, they're only available to order if they have an ADD TO CART next to it.

• 2 weeks later...
it took them awhile to have the other colors because you couldn't order them without ordering them in the package

pretty sure I once read them say that the disco page is hooked up to the store somehow

nah, they easily decide what you can/can't buy from the disco page. it even says this on it:

These items are listed for reference only, they're only available to order if they have an ADD TO CART next to it.

I never said they couldn't, you misunderstood what I said.

and pressing info is up now. green is /100

They are all the same! Some of the reds are clearer than others. Quit over-thinking it people.

No there's a clear difference in solid and transparent vinyl. I've never had a trans vinyl that you can't clearly see through and I've never had a solid colored vinyl that I could even remotely see through.

On another note, it took them a while to update the disco page with the other 2 colors for some strange reason, maybe it won't be for another few weeks for them to put the rest of them up, if there really is 2 different reds (and other colors).

NO, THEY ARE THE SAME.