warped tour

whoever wrote that thing on punknews is retarded

Montreal, ON? come on

They cut and pasted from warpedtour.com and, as is becoming more and more typical with the 'Org, they didn't bother to proofread it.

You guys are only partially correct. It is cut and pasted but it isn't wrong. In a recent bid to destroy corporate America Kevin Lyman bought Canada and renamed it "Burger King's Super Mosh State".

As part of the process Lyman renamed several of the wacky Canadian Provence's. It's now officially Montreal, ON or Oxygen Network (sucks for them).

Guest falloutcollapse

C U @ Milwaukee

Stoked for Every Time I Die, Against Me!, and Dr. Manhattan (Holy shit! Are they really that big now? I JUST saw them two weeks ago in a barn outside my friend's neighborhood!)

Guest falloutcollapse

They are weird dudes. I have seen them more than any other band ever, since they're from my neck of the woods (2nd is Felix Culpa--Check them out). But anyways, they do make pop music that's fun, but it's not really novelty pop music like HGB. It's just fun to get loose and dance to a little!