i might have been wrong.

circlingvultures

youre probably shit out of luck if you actually waited over two months to finally come to the conclusion this guy just might be scamming you. over two months is well past the claim date. why anyone would wait that long is beyond me. the worst that can happen if you file a claim is that you either get a refund or it forces the seller to actually ship your stuff.

just sold to him last week. wanted an extra 5 to 7 days to pay for something. ended up paying on like the 4th day.

So he's buying things he cannot afford. Just like his "brother" did on my auction.

I waited because his story made sense with his feedback. I will contact paypal later. Its too late for an eBay claim.

Paypal claims are only 45 days. (Unless they've changed recently)

Personally, I don't give a fuck what your story is, whether you're actually in the hospital, or if you're just making it up. After 45 days, I'm filing a claim.

I have had both good and bad dealings with this dude. I sold him a few things on limitedpressing - also added to it under the table with no problems. Then I had a bunch of issues with him bidding on stuff on ebay and then cancelling his bids a few days later. Happened 2 months ago and I reported it to ebay then he had bid on some more stuff and his ebay account was deleted before it ended.

10 days ago he or "his brother" won 2 things from me under the account DISNEYBRENT which I still have not been paid for. I sent 2 invoices and a message with no response and have an open non paying bidder case against him. Dude is shady.

dude had the same hospital excuse with his dad or some shit back in like april..

Can you be more concrete? Did you order from him? Dud you receive the items? Did he have a "friend" send things out and then the friend just disappears?

dude. file a claim. i filed a claim, got my $$ back.

when i called him out on it... he challenged me to a fight, not a joke.

I bought from him a few times before

and I got the items I ordered each times.

shipping was slow the second time because he told me he was hopitalized but I eventually got my vinyl.

he sent me email apologizing for the delay and it worked out ok.

Can you provide the date or month of these transactions?

sure.

the last transaction I paid for in the first week of october and it got shipped at the end of the month.

others are like over 3 months ago and I dont remember.

Hmm....It just dawned on me, I'm holding a handful of records for someone on the VC board, had sent him Paypal invoices, he PM'd me this "I'll try and have em all paid within a week unless I have to go back to the hospital b/c of my pneumonia"......Is the pneumonia going around or.......maybe same guy? He's new to the board.

Are you the one that won his Green Apathy & Exhaustion? Anyway. Yeah he's kinda sketchy. I Bought a record from him on ebay around the end of June. I paid the same day the auction ended. Waited 3 weeks and heard nothing from the guy. Sent a message to see where my record was. He wrote back apologizing about the delay, "b/c I broke my leg and can't get around too well. So I haven't been able to go the post office". Anyway. I DID finally receive the package a couple weeks later.

That guy RXA27 used to come to this board. He once bought me a record on Limited Pressing but always gave excuses that he was going to pay for 3 or 4 weeks. He also told me that his dad just died. I then left negative feedback saying he was a non-paying bidder and he left me negative feedback too saying that I was not easy to work with. Ha!

He may be trusted because he dealt a lot but won't trust him again.

I sent him an email with a link to this thread suggesting he respond. As far as my dealings go with this guy, he seems to buy a lot more stuff than he can afford. Payment can take forever but he always pays eventually. I've never purchased anything from him though so I cant vouch for him as a seller but he usually is pretty good with communications.

If all of these bad things are happening to him, I feel for the guy. He says he was hospitalised with pneumonia, got stuck with a huge medical bill, then the pneumonia came back and he was double screwed.

Anyways, I dont want to back him completely but I advised him to come here and make things cool with everyone.

I hate to make one if these threads, but I really don't want to make paypal claims and am running out if options.

Over two months ago, I sent this man over $200. Some stuff from eBay, the rest sold under the table.

After 3 weeks I emailed him asking when the items were sent. He claimed that he was hospitalized for pneumonia and will send them out asap besides doctors orders to stay in bed for a week.

I said, don't worry, it's just plastic and cardboard, not worth your health, send them after a week. Two weeks later, no packages. He said that he was rehospitalized and that his friend will mail out my stuff.

A week later, he comes home from the hospital and says that his friend forgot to mail my stuff.

He then promises to mail the stuff the next day. He doesn't.

He promises again. He has a friend mail it or him. Stuff never came. Friend goes out of contact.

He claims he has doubles and will send me his personal copies. I said you have two weeks. He said ok.

A week goes by, I ask for an update. He promises to mail them out tomorrow again. I said give me a refund. He goes out of contact. I said I would just prefer the order, no response.

Another strange thing, I sold a bunch of items on eBay three weeks ago. His brother won two and then decided to cancel the transaction.

Coincidence or am I being fucked with?

I believed this guy because of his stellar feedback. Other buyers left messages like "seller freaked out" (he did in several long emails) "item was late" and "get well soon, man."

His feedback confirmed his stories. But it can be faked.

Can anyone vouch for this guy before I try to get my money back?

I have bought from this guy twce and sold to him once. He won an auction for one of my records and paid 5 days later and sent me an email saying he was in the hospital. I can give you the exact dates he sent me the email and when he won the auction to back up what he is saying..whether it be the truth or a lie. He seems like a legit dude though, as far as transactions I've done with him.

This guy on the board timechaser27 aka Rick, wants some records from me, said he'd pay me in a week or so. "I'll try and have em all paid within a week unless I have to go back to the hospital b/c of my pneumonia" Anyone verify if it's same guy. Both names have 27 in them AND have a pneumonia? I don't want his money if he's doing this shit. Not sure if it's the same guy......but whats the odds? know if rxa27 real name is rick?