Guitar Hero 'fillintheblank'

What Guitar Hero games do you wish existed?

(If you play Guitar Hero and think the games joke sorry, but I'm a drummer/singer and they're fun dammit!)

Personally I wish they made:

Guitar Hero: Between the Buried and Me

Guitar Hero: Baroness

Also I think they should make Guitar Hero: Warped Tour cause it seems like a perfect fit. Old bands, new bands, tons of genres etc.

Or how about Guitar Hero: BTBAM Colors. Just one track, the whole album, and you have to play it from start to finish for 60 minutes.

Beat it on Easy to unlock The Great Misdrect

Beat it on Medium to unlock The Silent Circus

Beat it on Hard to unlock Alaska

Beat it on Expert and you're probably Paul Waggoner

i would never want an entire game of one band. There are bands in enjoy their whole catalog, but no way would i want to play a game where i have to play only their songs exclusively.

I do wish they made a guitar hero "metal". just for more riff oriented songs. I dont care if the bands suck. Hell i wouldnt be caught listening to that shitty devil wears prada band, but their song in the game is actually fun to play. my favorite songs in those games are the ones like cannibal corpse, between the buried and me, etc.

That way it eliminates ever having to play a 5 minute repetitive 80s pop song where you play like 6 notes over and over and over and over.