Sublime 40oz Hot Topic Repress

i just love how people blatently ask for someone to pick them up a copy if there is an extra...people ignore you. then say 'i picked a copy up to flip'

vinyl collective needs more good people. too many dirty flippers. just saying.

i didn't ignore your post, i just didn't read it before i went to the mall.

and i do feel kinda bad for getting the only two copies they had. i'm not count flipula, usually.

in my many years of collecting this is my first time to ever buy two copies with the deliberate intent to flip one of them.

and honestly, i did it just to keep my woman off my back from guilt tripping me for taking what little $$ i made last night and spending about half of it on vinyl.

i do feel like a dirty flipper, but i'm trying to consider it an investment.

i understand. making minimum wage sucks. i was there once.

oh dude, didn't realize you were from stl!

you're the cat that was talking to me about mid rivers HT, right?

if me buying their last copy killed your chance at scoring then i'll gladly sell it to you for $20.

pm me on how we should work this out.

Im gonna check out the Redondo Hot Topic tomorrow, i don't particularly care for Sublime (but my gf likes em a lot) so i could end up just selling it here. I wouldn't be selling it for some crazy flipper prices. If anyone specifically wants me to pick up a copy i will if there is more than 1.

I have one on hold at the Roseville location and the girl on the phone said they had one more. If someone from Sacramento wants it, let me know and I'll leave it be. Otherwise, let me know if someone here wants me to pick it up for them. She told me they were selling it for $19 + tax. Tack on shipping and its yours.

I have one on hold at the Roseville location and the girl on the phone said they had one more. If someone from Sacramento wants it, let me know and I'll leave it be. Otherwise, let me know if someone here wants me to pick it up for them. She told me they were selling it for $19 + tax. Tack on shipping and its yours.

I'm heading over to pick up my copy in a couple hours. If anyone is interested in the other copy, let me know.

They actually had 4 copies of this in...which seemed strange since there were only 20 records in the entire store.

I just opened mine up and the A/B colors are inverted from the C/D, so I don't know what the deal is with the earlier post of the two records looking identical, unless mine is from the original batch /2000.

[image]

They actually had 4 copies of this in...which seemed strange since there were only 20 records in the entire store.

I just opened mine up and the A/B colors are inverted from the C/D, so I don't know what the deal is with the earlier post of the two records looking identical, unless mine is from the original batch /2000.

[image]

Mine look like yours.

ianmonsta said he was going to pick me up one if they had one available...

otherwise, id tell you yes skadaddy...just dont want you to have to take that chance.

Hey dude my hottopic didn't have any copies. If skadaddy is still able to get you one I'd go that route, wish I woulda known sooner sorry.

maybe mine is just special. haha. mine is 1/1 pressing where both discs are the same. hahaha. either that or you did get one from the first press of 2000.

hah-- sorry to kill the dream but mine is the same as yours (pink outside/orange inside)

mine too.

i kinda like the idea of the discs being different, but the yellow on the outside looks damn ugly to me.

is there a Robbin' The Hood repress still coming up too?

travis has been hinting the fuck out of it, but i have yet to see any physical evidence.

also, does anyone here have the Back To Black edition of sublime - s/t?

i love what they did with downward spiral (aside from that anoying thick resealable sleeve they stuffed it in), and i would really like to see / hear anything i can about what they did with s/t before picking it up.

i love what they did with downward spiral (aside from that anoying thick resealable sleeve they stuffed it in), and i would really like to see / hear anything i can about what they did with s/t before picking it up.

Been looking into this myself..

came across this:

http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=210737

so it looks like a green light..

is there a Robbin' The Hood repress still coming up too?

travis has been hinting the fuck out of it, but i have yet to see any physical evidence.

yea I have the back to black s/t. it sounds perfect, but yea it has the stupid bag sleeve thing too.