Sublime 40oz Hot Topic Repress

i'll get my lady to peek in the hot topic at our mall today and see if they have this.

i'm not a big fan of buying stuff from HT, but i am a big fan of this repress and unnnnhh......

i guess it's worth walking into one of those places again.

do you go to the west county HT? you must be 'the other dude' that buys vinyl there...the lady who works there said like only one guy comes in for vinyl.

i went in there to buy worship and tribute that i had her hold for me, and she said some dude came in and she couldnt sell it to you (someone) because she only got one...

well it turns out she had two copies, they were stuck together...she almost gave them both to me for the price of one until she went to scan it so the alarm woulnt go off.

anyway, did they get this? well, 2 copies? haha

i'll get my lady to peek in the hot topic at our mall today and see if they have this.

i'm not a big fan of buying stuff from HT, but i am a big fan of this repress and unnnnhh......

i guess it's worth walking into one of those places again.

do you go to the west county HT? you must be 'the other dude' that buys vinyl there...the lady who works there said like only one guy comes in for vinyl.

i went in there to buy worship and tribute that i had her hold for me, and she said some dude came in and she couldnt sell it to you (someone) because she only got one...

well it turns out she had two copies, they were stuck together...she almost gave them both to me for the price of one until she went to scan it so the alarm woulnt go off.

anyway, did they get this? well, 2 copies? haha

thats not me, in fact i haven't been into west county much, and def. not it's hot topic.

i was talking about st.louis mills since me and my lady both work at the Chevys there.

shes working tonight so i asked her to peek in. i dunno if she will though. don't even know if that store carries vinyl.

honestly i haven't been in a hot topic since i worked in one back in 2000.

Any word on when this will be available on the website Travis?

As a funny side story, I was passing through Katy, TX which has a HUGE mall that includes a HT over the past weekend and thought I'd call to see if they had it. A girl tells me, "we have two records. Bob Marley and Tool."

WTF? HAHAHA....

As a funny side story, I was passing through Katy, TX which has a HUGE mall that includes a HT over the past weekend and thought I'd call to see if they had it. A girl tells me, "we have two records. Bob Marley and Tool."

WTF? HAHAHA....

They should be up online soon. Looks like those just came in over there.

Not all of our retail stores carry vinyl but I ordered a few bigger titles to put in all stores, even the ones that dont typically carry vinyl. Stuff like Marley, Tool, The Beatles, Sublime...

WTF? HAHAHA....

Not all of our retail stores carry vinyl but I ordered a few bigger titles to put in all stores, even the ones that dont typically carry vinyl. Stuff like Marley, Tool, The Beatles, Sublime...

Thanks Travis. My girlfriend is just eager as hell to get this and has been bugging me lately to make sure I didn't miss it so I thought I'd check since I hadn't heard anything in a while.

And that makes sense about those titles, I guess the juxtaposition of the two records and the way she said it was just really funny.

WTF? HAHAHA....

anytime soon? :D