Bouncing Souls / Hot Water Music 7": 2nd Pressing

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more labels need to be like this, great price for the 7 and awesome shipping... will be ordering again

yeah the shipping cost made me do a double take. good shit.

Thanks. We try our best. It would be amazing if more people supported our non Bouncing Souls releases but we are always happy to bring you fairly priced records regardless of the artist. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/chunksaah and check out some tracks from Pacer and The Great Explainer. If you like The Souls and The Hots then you'll probably be into those two bands too. Thanks everyone for all the support and please pick up the "retail" version from RadioShopCast, Interpunk, Banquet, or more importantly your local indie store, because it's very important to support those folks as well!

yeah the shipping cost made me do a double take. good shit.

Thanks. We try our best. It would be amazing if more people supported our non Bouncing Souls releases but we are always happy to bring you fairly priced records regardless of the artist. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/chunksaah and check out some tracks from Pacer and The Great Explainer. If you like The Souls and The Hots then you'll probably be into those two bands too. Thanks everyone for all the support and please pick up the "retail" version from RadioShopCast, Interpunk, Banquet, or more importantly your local indie store, because it's very important to support those folks as well!

That Pacer EP is so awesome.

which show are you going to?

Though this wasn't directed at me, I'll answer. I'll be there Monday and Wednesday.

haha I'll be at either Sunday or Tuesday. Was planning on Wednesday, but it sold out and my travel plans aren't solidified. I guess this could be another thread somewhere. I'll probably start it closer to the show.

Did you go last year? How long did the 20th anniversary box sets last? Curious what the chances of picking up the tour split at those shows will be.

Though this wasn't directed at me, I'll answer. I'll be there Monday and Wednesday.

haha I'll be at either Sunday or Tuesday. Was planning on Wednesday, but it sold out and my travel plans aren't solidified. I guess this could be another thread somewhere. I'll probably start it closer to the show.

Did you go last year? How long did the 20th anniversary box sets last? Curious what the chances of picking up the tour split at those shows will be.

The box sets actually lasted until the last night from what I heard. I went to the second to last show and got number 160.

The box sets actually lasted until the last night from what I heard. I went to the second to last show and got number 160.

They didn't go in order. I have #152 or something like that and it was through mailorder. I think I'm going to go on the 29th. Pretty stoked that a girl in Australia picked up one of the tour 7"s for me. And I'm surprised these sold out so fast.