Underrated FAT records

Fat is a an excellent label that puts out a lot of good stuff. Perhaps it's my personal tastes, but I find a lot of albums i LOVE seem to be overlooked. For example, bands that i don't really relate too (and have often went on to bigger and "better" things) seem to be really popular.

Yet here's some examples of bands that i think are overlooked:

Bracket (except the Live in a Dive record, only because it's coloured)

Frenzal Rhomb (A Man's Not A Camel and San Souci are some of the best punk records i have ever heard - i guess they aren't over looked in Oz!)

The Other (RKL on more LSD!!)

Hagfish

Wizo (overlooked outside of native Germany)

Consumed

Any others?

i listened to consumed the other day for the first time in years and it did absolutely nothing for me.

I just tried listening to them. Ok, so i remove one band from my statement. ;-)

Their first EP is really good, but the full lengths are not so solid - good players all round though.

I then put on the latest Only Crime (a recent popular band) record as a little personnel experiment. The strange thing is i like the majority of bands the members were in (ALL, GWAR, Hagfish, Good Riddance) but this record does little for me. I'd rather listen to Hagfish.

Bracket are one band who are criminally underrated...real shame.

i love all of brackets shit, their amazing, i've always loved them, also the inspection 12 cd on honest don's is fucking one of the best cds ever i can honestly say. also hi-standard was underated, well i'm not sure about japan though. the screw 32 record too, they are one of my favorite bands, amazing record. and the ataris ep was awesome too, that's all i can think of off the top of my head.

i love all of brackets shit, their amazing, i've always loved them, also the inspection 12 cd on honest don's is fucking one of the best cds ever i can honestly say. also hi-standard was underated, well i'm not sure about japan though. the screw 32 record too, they are one of my favorite bands, amazing record. and the ataris ep was awesome too, that's all i can think of off the top of my head.

Hi-Standard are quite possibly the happiest band on Earth. Love that group!

"Everyone is telling me I'll never win if I fall in love with a girl from Marin"

..is still one of the best pop punk songs I've ever heard.

Agreed. That and "2 RAK 005"... so fucking good. Their harmonizing is ridiculously good (even live).

YES!!!!! i fucking love bracket. all my friends back home made sooo much fun of me for listening to them. also, the punk zombies on my tattoo are pulled from the cover of the bracket live in a dive album.