Alkaline Trio This Addiction Green /1000 Inventory

is it just me or has alk3 gone downhill since good morning?

i mean...yeah.

Good Mourning and the albums before it were pretty great. Crimson was really weak though. I actually liked Agony and Irony quite a bit, especially the songs Dan does. It seems like as time goes on, I'm more impressed with the songs he writes than with Matt's, especially on This Addiction.

I liked A&I a lot. For the first (and only) album on a major label, needing to have a bit more appeal, and writing songs that demonstrate that, it's a fine album.

This Addiction has plenty of killer tracks on it, and I think it's the start of a return to old form. Which is good, too.

Why can't we all be friends?

• 1 year later...

Thanks. I actually enjoy this album despite the hate it gets. I did not own it already so a chance to get it on green is awesome. It is the most fitting color.

I feel the same. Didn't really like the 2 before. Also didn't buy it til I just saw it. I bet lots of West Coast people come home drunk, buy it, and wake up tomorrow with a hangover and a record they dont like.

I feel the same. Didn't really like the 2 before. Also didn't buy it til I just saw it. I bet lots of West Coast people come home drunk, buy it, and wake up tomorrow with a hangover and a record they dont like.

There is not an Alkaline Trio album I haven't liked yet but mostly because they are all different. My favorites are From Here To Infirmary or Maybe I'll Catch Fire. Crimson was unique, A&I was catchy, and This Addiction was a good blend of old and new. I think some people are too picky because the band writes solid music that is not life changing but enjoyable.