Warped Tour 2012 thread

mclz

Bump. Can I get the thread titled changed to 2012.

The first of many band announcements rolling out over the next few weeks and months through the end of March.

Today we're announcing that Sleeping With Sirens, Bayside, Chelsea Grin, The Silver Comet and Memphis May Fire will all be joining us next summer on tour.

With Bayside already on board I'll be going for sure. Had a blast last year. Less Than Jake, Pepper, Set Your Goals... plenty of bands I wanted to see.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first of many band announcements rolling out over the next few weeks and months through the end of March.

Today we're announcing that Sleeping With Sirens, Bayside, Chelsea Grin, The Silver Comet and Memphis May Fire will all be joining us next summer on tour.

With Bayside already on board I'll be going for sure. Had a blast last year. Less Than Jake, Pepper, Set Your Goals... plenty of bands I wanted to see.

You work for warped ?

You work for warped ?

Copy and paste from the warped site.

So far only excited for The Ghost Inside.

Possible return of Mighty Mighty Bosstones please?

that would almost justify the cost of going to Warped on its own. saw them two years ago when they did a one-off in Buffalo with the Streetlight tour that passed through, best ska show I've ever gone to. MMB that is, Streetlight has been getting boring.

• 2 weeks later...

Bayside, Polar Bear Club, Every Time I Die. Fuck yeah. This is well on its way.

All Bands

Bayside

Punk Rock, Alternative

Chelsea Grin

Deathcore, Metalcore

Every Time I Die

Rock, Metal

I Fight Dragons

Rock & Roll, Chiptune / 8-bit

Memphis May Fire

Post Hardcore, Metal

Polar Bear Club

Punk Rock, Hardcore

Sleeping With Sirens

Chiptune / 8-bit, Rock

The Silver Comet

Alternative, Pop Rock

Tomorrow's Bad Seeds

Rock, Reggae

Vampires Everywhere!

Rock, Metal

• 3 weeks later...

My 14 year old may die of all his blood rushing to his boner for this lineup. He nearly died when I took him to B&C/PBC/Fireworks/Such Gold tour, then proceeding to take him back stage and let him meet all the guys..... best convo I've had in a long time (Next to telling FFTL they are lame buut sniffers who play Alliance.)

"Hi I'm Drunk and this is my little brother Jimmy, he has a uber 14 yr old boner for you guys....can you sign our matching shirts?"

I downloaded the 2011 compilation and I'm either to old for Warped Tour or they just don't give a fuck who plays at them anymore.

REALLY????????????

Yes there is a lot of crap, but on that comp there is:

Set Your Goals – Certain

Big D and the Kids Table – Modern American Gypsy

Moving Mountains – Where Two Bodies Lie

The Wonder Years – Don’t Let Me Cave In

Hellogoodbye – Finding Something To Do

The Dangerous Summer – Good Things

Blacklist Royals – Riverside

The Copyrights – Worn Out Passport

Against Me! – Because Of The Shame

Lucero – I Don’t Wanna Be The One

River City Extension – Our New Intelligence

The Aggrolites – Complicated Girl

Sharks – It All Relates

The Menzingers – Deep Sleep

Go Radio – Any Other Heart

Grieves – Bloody Poetry

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Yes there is a lot of crap that plays it. But if you don't like a band you don't have to see them. There is plenty going on during the day that you don't have to sit through metalcore sets if you don't want to. They put shitty bands on there to sell tickets and pay for sweet bands that don't have huge draws. Every year there have been a bunch of really great acts, but if you only look at the things you don't like you will be turned off. This is the same at almost every festival.

I downloaded the 2011 compilation and I'm either to old for Warped Tour or they just don't give a fuck who plays at them anymore.

REALLY????????????

Yes there is a lot of crap, but on that comp there is:

Set Your Goals – Certain

Big D and the Kids Table – Modern American Gypsy

Moving Mountains – Where Two Bodies Lie

The Wonder Years – Don’t Let Me Cave In

Hellogoodbye – Finding Something To Do

The Dangerous Summer – Good Things

Blacklist Royals – Riverside

The Copyrights – Worn Out Passport

Against Me! – Because Of The Shame

Lucero – I Don’t Wanna Be The One

River City Extension – Our New Intelligence

The Aggrolites – Complicated Girl

Sharks – It All Relates

The Menzingers – Deep Sleep

Go Radio – Any Other Heart

Grieves – Bloody Poetry

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Yes there is a lot of crap that plays it. But if you don't like a band you don't have to see them. There is plenty going on during the day that you don't have to sit through metalcore sets if you don't want to. They put shitty bands on there to sell tickets and pay for sweet bands that don't have huge draws. Every year there have been a bunch of really great acts, but if you only look at the things you don't like you will be turned off. This is the same at almost every festival.

Agreed, I watched Fake Problems at Warped on a side stage with literally like 5 other people. The fuck if I cared, it ruled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...