THE FORECAST "The Forecast" LP /275 SHIPPING NOW!

[image]

ORDER HERE: http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com

The Forecast's third full-length is self-titled for a reason: It is the band's best work to date, completely defining their sound and purpose. Fusing together the best parts of mid-'90s emo, turn of the century post-hardcore and elements of both timeless country and pop, the band have delivered what is truly a masterpiece, and one of 2010's best albums.

The Forecast was produced by John Naclerio (Brand New, My Chemical Romance, Bayside) and features guest appearances from Geoff Rickly (Thursday), Andy Jackson (Hot Rod Circuit/Terrible Things), Patrick Carrie (Limbeck), Jonathan Lullo (Down To Earth Approach), Paul Carabello (the Ataris) and Rob Applegate and Kevin Ohls (Greyson).

PRESSING INFO

/122 Cherry 7-Up

/83 Suicide

/26 Cream Soda

/24 Mountain Dew

/14 Diet Cherry 7-Up

/3 Mello Yello

/2 Orange Fanta

/1 Vanilla Milkshake With A Cherry On Top

TRACKLISTING

1. Losers

2. Illinois

3. Lost At Sea

4. I'll Set You Free

5. So Wrong

6. Kisses

7. Snake Charmer

8. If I'm Not Mistaken

9. Head's Will Roll

10. Life's A Garden, Dig It

11. A Better Man

12. Double On The Rocks

This is YCR-002.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered. Do you have any idea what the spectrum will be with these "random" colors? Did the plant give a discount for just taking what they give you?

I'm pretty unconcerned with the color of my records, but I'm curious.

I honestly don't know. The plant was running a deal on "leftover" colored vinyl. We'll see how it comes back!

Just ordered. Do you have any idea what the spectrum will be with these "random" colors? Did the plant give a discount for just taking what they give you?

I'm pretty unconcerned with the color of my records, but I'm curious.

we usually had some fun with it, trying to change the basic color of the record often to get a lot of cool transitions. the random color stuff is personally my favorite to work on.

I honestly don't know. The plant was running a deal on "leftover" colored vinyl. We'll see how it comes back!
we usually had some fun with it, trying to change the basic color of the record often to get a lot of cool transitions. the random color stuff is personally my favorite to work on.

sweet, can't wait!

Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered this already! Just a word to the wise: We're expecting to have these in by the Forecast's Christmas show in Peoria and given how briskly these have been selling and how big the band are in their hometown, I'm pretty confident that not many copies will be left afterward. Basically, if you want one, I strongly advise pre-ordering a copy now!

Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered this already! Just a word to the wise: We're expecting to have these in by the Forecast's Christmas show in Peoria and given how briskly these have been selling and how big the band are in their hometown, I'm pretty confident that not many copies will be left afterward. Basically, if you want one, I strongly advise pre-ordering a copy now!

where and when are they playing in peoria?

where and when are they playing in peoria?

Dec. 23 and it's actually at the Avantidome in Pekin:

[image]

Just got word from the pressing plant that these will be done tomorrow! I'll begin packing orders tomorrow night and start sending them on Saturday! SO PUMPED!!

How are these selling? I may be able to squeeze some fundage out of my account and have cash at the Felix Culpa show (if you will make it back to Ohio on time) and you still have some left...