Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

something i came up with, i don't know if its true, but:

Faraday told Miles that the nosebleeds and effect of time travel all depended on how long you've been on the island, and

asked Miles if he had ever been on the island before.

the first episode of this season, they showed Pierre Chang feeding a baby boy, who is unnamed so far.

IS MILES THE SON OF PIERRE CHANG?!

would you look at that...

Guest drahtuos
So what's the deal with this clip show, does it tell you anything that the religious viewer doesn't already know?

seriously this is bullshit, what a waste..

I was tempted to watch, just cause I need my fix. But yeah, those fuckin' things are a waste of time. If it's for people that have never watched, I highly doubt that one of these recaps will get them in. They have already missed too much, and summing it all up in a little clip show is not doing Lost any justice. The show is too cinematic and complex to just gloss over quickly.

so by the end of the series, i'm pretty sure it will be revealed that everyone on the island is somehow related to someone else on the island.

i doubt daniel (or now any of the other losties like jack or kate) can reeeeeally change the past to make them never crash on the island. cuz then daniel wouldn't have come back in time to make it work, which would then mean it never happened. or...something.

also, i've said this before, but every week this whole time travel paradoxical loop thing hurts my head even more. soon i'll be getting nosebleeds just watching the show.

Guest kylewilliam

man faraday was one of my favourite characters. i love his acting when his memory is all fucked from experimenting on himself.

the preview next week looks like some classic lost, jack rushing and being rash and doing the wrong thing he thinks is right.

I half expected Dr. Chang to bust out laughing when Faraday said he was from the future.

I expected Chang to at least be somewhat intrigued about Dan's claim. I mean after all he had to believe in time travel at least a little bit to be putting some much effort into the experiment.

ditto.

didnt he say something about time travel to those worker guys and they were like, laughing and scoffing at the notion?