Florian Bertmer Ouija Board

That Necromancer surprised me at first. Bertmer prints are never that much. However I got it and felt it was totally worth it. The nice etched extra, the colors are great and having it signed makes it worth the price since he generally never gets to sign any of his stuff. I check ebay weekly for his stuff, just to see if I can score something I don't have for a good price. I think so far only one Necromancer has sold and it was for like $250. That print should holds its value all things considered.

I was briefly tweeting with someone over at Moon and I was hinting that I was curious on the price. A joke was made about organ donation for payment. They seem like a humorous group of people though so I'm thinking it's either going to be just as expensive or more than people are thinking, or that the cost will be surprisingly lower then people think. It's really hard to tell by the few pictures that are out. Shipping was included in the last print so I am hoping when I see an amount that includes shipping as well. Shipping a tube is like $8 in the USA. Shipping a large, well secured box is going to be considerably more.

Either way I am excited and I will stay glued for the drop. Only artist I actively collect and with an edition of 50, and the anticipation that has been building I think they will go fast.

sweet christ. that is some serious dinero for something i bet half the purchasers will have stored in a tube unframed for an indeterminate amount of time.

why are you making fun of me? i show you my room and my posters in tubes once, and now i'm the butt of your jokes. damn gina.

sweet christ. that is some serious dinero for something i bet half the purchasers will have stored in a tube unframed for an indeterminate amount of time.

why are you making fun of me? i show you my room and my posters in tubes once, and now i'm the butt of your jokes. damn gina.

you should be glad i didn't tell them about the cameras...