Star Wars Prints-On sale 12/20

I love most of the Alamo prints, I just wish they would press a shit-ton of the ones they know will move.

Between Olly Moss and Martin Ansin, my house would be covered in movie prints if they pressed 5,000 of each of theirs.

As would mine. Especially as Martin adds more to his Universal Monsters series. Effing love the Bride of Frankenstein, Wolfman and Phantom of The Opera prints. I even like some of the Tyler Stout and Ken Taylor stuff.

So Olly Moss has 50 complete Star Wars sets that he's selling today at 5pm GMT. He's not adding them to his store, rather he's posting a link on his twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/ollymoss), he's selling them for $500 a set.

Which I think is amazing. If anyone deservers a huge profit margin, it's the artist. Good for him.

yes, because everything is pure profit!

derp.

I doubt it didn't cost 'em more than a few thousand dollars at the most to make these. Even if it cost them $10,000 to make(which is highly unlikely), that's still a pretty good profit margin. A lot better than putting out records.

Materials, shipping, licensing rights, time, more shipping, more time.

I doubt it didn't cost 'em more than a few thousand dollars at the most to make these. Even if it cost them $10,000 to make(which is highly unlikely), that's still a pretty good profit margin. A lot better than putting out records.

Materials, shipping, licensing rights, time, more shipping, more time.

Am I wrong to think that these posters are unlicensed?