A never-ending supply of funny images (maybe NSFW)

the hottest girl in my high school when i was a senior had toe thumbs. jackie schwarz. god damn was she hot. the best part was, she knew it, but she wasn't stuck up about it at all. she was one of those girls who if guys called her hot she'd just joke around about it and be cool. she wouldn't act all snobby. it's probably because, deep down, she knew she wasn't at hot as everybody thought since she had toe thumbs.

also my best friend from high school has ONE toe thumb and one regular thumb. he was born with two regular thumbs, but when he was like 7, he didn't pay attention to the "don't put your hand in the ball return" sign at the bowling alley and it turned one of his thumbs into a toe thumb. every time we'd go bowling (which was a lot) we'd always make fun of him for it.

AHAHAHAHAHAH okay so i know this is super creeptacular but i just had to go find a picture of her thumbs. facebook, thank you.

[image]

and my friend Jason, offering his thumbs for comparison, apparently:

[image]

you can barely see the thumb in this one, but this picture is too good not to be more places on the internet:

[image]