Where is Virgil???!!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to feel bad for virgil when threads like these popped up. but the dudes fucking shady (and these threads are really funny.)

i remember in the thread where virgil banned googlemyass, he noted that although he is admittedly in debt, atleast he didn't disappear. so much for that.

i just like to rib people a little.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':59q8bqcm]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':59q8bqcm]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Not sure if this will get me banned? Seems like walking on glass over here! But he owes a lot of people I know, a lot of money. I'm really really suprised that it took like two years or something like that for a few people to start to get publicly angry.

If you want to get banned, better trolling is a must.

Not sure if this will get me banned? Seems like walking on glass over here! But he owes a lot of people I know, a lot of money. I'm really really suprised that it took like two years or something like that for a few people to start to get publicly angry.

If you want to get banned, better trolling is a must.

Not sure what you mean?

I don't really care one or the other, I just signed up to see what the crazy shit was about. I don't really like Minus The Bear and 25 variants of of some mediocre alt rock record or whatever.

Anyway,

I came, I saw, this place sucks.

I've had nothing but great experiences in working with Virgil. He took on a chance our first release through Loose Charm Records which was Red Collar's "Pilgrim", he paid us back in a timely manner and sent back overstock. With our second release, Red City Radio's "To the Sons and Daughters of Woody Guthrie" we sold out of preorders in 45 mins, and agreed to give him more which sold out in another 30 mins. He has paid us in full in a speedy/timely manner and I will always offer to let VC handle our preorders in the future.

Scotty/ Loose Charm Records,Death to False Hope Records