Mother of Mercy and Defeater Pre-Orders Up at B9

FYI, 9 of the last 10 Bridge Nine 7" singles have had exclusive songs, a few have had more than one.

What can I say, we like putting out 7" records.

how about make a 7" club ?

i believe b9 fanbase is big enough to do it.

anyway, a song of mother of mercy at lambgoat is genuine....

Don't. I think we have seen enough clubs already. Plus shipping often is killing it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got my copy of 'Dear Father' in today (The green is out of 1,500 fyi). After a couple listens, I really like both tracks, but think they are going to be way better in-context with the album as a whole.

where did you get that number? it doesn't seem like it would be right because this was a limited 7" and the green sold out already. i'd imagine its more like 300-500 green and 700-1000 gray.

on a side note i'm stoked to see that the new defeater lp will be a 2xlp. which means plenty of new defeater tracks to listen to for months to come.

I got my copy of 'Dear Father' in today (The green is out of 1,500 fyi). After a couple listens, I really like both tracks, but think they are going to be way better in-context with the album as a whole.

where did you get that number? it doesn't seem like it would be right because this was a limited 7" and the green sold out already. i'd imagine its more like 300-500 green and 700-1000 gray.

on a side note i'm stoked to see that the new defeater lp will be a 2xlp. which means plenty of new defeater tracks to listen to for months to come.

yeah after my post i thought about it and came up to the same realization you did. The sleeve says

"limited one-time pressing of 1,500" or something like that, so i'm thinking 500 green 1000 gray.

yeah after my post i thought about it and came up to the same realization you did. The sleeve says

"limited one-time pressing of 1,500" or something like that, so i'm thinking 500 green 1000 gray.

somehow i missed that on the back when i looked at them haha. but yeah that sounds about right unless they did some weird pressing numbers.