Screamo bands with fragile egos.

http://www.mammothpress.com/index.php?area=readreview&pid=1323

I wrote this back in december, but never posted it. Thought I did, but I guess I was high that day. Unlike Scott, I listened to the whole thing five or six times, once playing drums along to it. Needless to say I gave it a fair shot.

good review...you might wanna be careful though, you may offend the band

http://www.mammothpress.com/index.php?area=readreview&pid=1323

I wrote this back in december, but never posted it. Thought I did, but I guess I was high that day. Unlike Scott, I listened to the whole thing five or six times, once playing drums along to it. Needless to say I gave it a fair shot.

The best part about this review is the Boys Night Out joke at the end.

I liked it. :)

ICE NINE KILLS ROCKS!!!!!

I don't know who you sorry mother fuckers are too say that this awsome band sucks, but who ever you are must have some pretty shity tastes.

I personaly own both of there Albums and listen to them daily. I got all of my friends listening to them and they all agree with me.

INK Rocks plain and simple, and if you don't love 'em or have anything shity to say about them, then go fuck your self you sorry peice of horse shit!

I don't know who you sorry mother fuckers are too say that this awsome band sucks, but who ever you are must have some pretty shity tastes.

I personaly own both of there Albums and listen to them daily. I got all of my friends listening to them and they all agree with me.

INK Rocks plain and simple, and if you don't love 'em or have anything shity to say about them, then go fuck your self you sorry peice of horse shit!

sick

dont tase me bro!

Welcome to the fun. Now go back to your WoW game.

sick

dont tase me bro!

HAHHAHA!!!!