So Juan, who's the lucky lady?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Scott? What's it to ya? But since you're nosy & looking to I instigate shit...if you must know...it's no one on VC. So if you're trying to insinuate it's Allison (as you're always pushing), it ain't her.

Sorry Scott...do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Dude, it was funny. I don't know why you'd choose to share with the world that you had a sex dream about someone who may or may not post here, but you did, and I laughed because of it.

Really Scott? What's it to ya? But since you're nosy & looking to I instigate shit...if you must know...it's no one on VC. So if you're trying to insinuate it's Allison (as you're always pushing), it ain't her.

Sorry Scott...do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Dude, it was funny. I don't know why you'd choose to share with the world that you had a sex dream about someone who may or may not post here, but you did, and I laughed because of it.

Aren't YOU the one who shared it with the world? The link you posted didn't work, so I guess that means it is a private profile...

C'mon Scott, I know you're a nice guy and all, but you can do some dumb shit sometimes.

This board is so bizarre sometimes. If a dude tells the Internet he's ordering a Craigslist prostitute, it's okay to tease him, but if another dude tells the Internet that he had a sex dream about a girl who probably posts on this board, that's off-limits.

Can someone make a master list of who on this board is cleared to have their balls busted? Just so we can avoid this in the future.

This board is so bizarre sometimes. If a dude tells the Internet he's ordering a Craigslist prostitute, it's okay to tease him, but if another dude tells the Internet that he had a sex dream about a girl who probably posts on this board, that's off-limits.

Can someone make a master list of who on this board is cleared to have their balls busted? Just so we can avoid this in the future.

How the hell is someone ordering a Craigslist prostitute even close to being on the same ridicule level

as someone having a dream (assumed by you to be a sex dream) about someone he likes on the internet?

He also didn't post it here. It was his Facebook. This was just petty.

^ exactly. you posted this to intentionally embarrass Juan because that's fun for you somehow. he didn't come here and post it himself, which is what happened with the prostitute thread.

it's not about people breaking your balls, there's just some common decency among the board that one should keep private (or semi private) shit off the board when it's not about you personally.