PO: Dave Hause - Resolutions

ral

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one late this afternoon.

Hi all!

Thank you for your patience regarding all pre-orders. I just wanted to update everyone on the current status of things! We are still waiting on these vinyl items (Red City Radio, Dave Hause, and Rust Belt Lights) from the pressing plant and are expecting them to come in soon. Thank you so much for your patience regarding these matters, we really appreciate your support. It means a lot!

That being said, if you ordered in-stock items with your pre-order and would like them to ship before your pre-order, please send an email to [email protected] and we will happily accommodate. Make sure to include your name and order number.

Again, thanks so much for your patience! :)

--

Paper + Plastick Records

Customer Support

im guessing this is what the black with red and orange splash looks like: [image]

P+P just posted this on twitter so I'm guessing this is along the lines of the splash

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lie2kpbOoG1qdho3fo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1300818347&Signature=G%2BxWkT9vFA6v%2Fcanl%2BbAiiep2pM%3D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anything yet? I've emailed a few times with no response. Emailed again and asked for a refund, and didn't get a response. I'm fed up!

I asked for a refund on my $80 order that included Red City Radio & Rust Belt Lights preorders. NO RESPONSE. Did a paypal dispute this morning before my seller protection ran out :(

On the other hand I'm willing to wait on the Dave Hause record, less money tied up on that order

Whats annoying is that P+P continually puts up pre-orders way to early and they're unorganized...resulting in a one year delay. Just put up the pre-orders 3 days before they're ready to ship so we could avoid these headache. Learn from Chunksaah and Animal Style. I really want my damn records!

I have been listening to this album over and over in my car just waiting for the day to spin in it........... HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait WHAT? Wasn't the release date in February? Holy crap, I've had bad experience with P+P (said in many of the threads that I order any P+P release through No Idea Records), but goddamn, that's even worst than what I ordered before, was delayed only a couple of weeks...... that's almost "fail blog" worthy

Whats annoying is that P+P continually puts up pre-orders way to early and they're unorganized...resulting in a one year delay. Just put up the pre-orders 3 days before they're ready to ship so we could avoid these headache. Learn from Chunksaah and Animal Style. I really want my damn records!

This.

It was bad enough when they put the pre-order up in late Jan claiming the records would ship in late Feb. Now it's April and they're still waiting on the vinyl from the pressing plant. They haven't sent out any sort of update in a month and it sounds like they've ignored inquiries about they delay made by a few people in this thread. Won't fall for this again.