PO: 2 New Boris Albums (PRICEY!)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have their moments. i'll more than likely pick these up.....and then sell them on when i realise i dont really like them. hahaha! makes no sense, but that;s Boris for ya. i've had every Boris record in my time and have sold the lot - the only regrets being 3 records (one of which i;m trying to claw back as we speak) which i wish i never sold.

Japanese only releases available from this US distro ;D

where does it say that Aural Exploits is the only US distro?

He meant that these are Japanese pressings of these albums...I think.

I ordered them since according to Daymare's site:

New Album = 4200 Yen = about $51

http://www.diwproducts.com/prd.php?DYMV996

Klatter = 2940 Yen = about $35

http://www.diwproducts.com/prd.php?DYMV997

So paying $53 and $40 plus $4.50 for shipping is actually a decent deal considering what they would cost to buy and ship from Japan...imho. Still expensive, but imports are like that sometimes.

I like Boris so I am down for the cause...Inoxia may get them but I doubt they will be that much cheaper.

does anyone else think boris is overrated?

I saw them live last year - easily one of the best shows I've seen.

I never miss them when they come to town. I feel some of their releases lately have been a bit lackluster (the split with 9dw, wtf?), but I admire their spread.

Also, the Aural Exploits page seems to imply that SL is releasing Heavy Rocks on vinyl!

I saw them live last year - easily one of the best shows I've seen.

I never miss them when they come to town. I feel some of their releases lately have been a bit lackluster (the split with 9dw, wtf?), but I admire their spread.

Also, the Aural Exploits page seems to imply that SL is releasing Heavy Rocks on vinyl!

i've seen them live as well and left 3/4 way through their set due to being bored. they played after torche and perhaps it was an off night, but, most of their recent releases have been pretty hit or miss, mostly misses. :(

hope everyone enjoys this release though!

i've seen them live as well and left 3/4 way through their set due to being bored. they played after torche and perhaps it was an off night, but, most of their recent releases have been pretty hit or miss, mostly misses. :(

hope everyone enjoys this release though!

Weird, who could get bored watching that drummer? When I saw them he had a silver sequined vest, no shirt on, eyeliner and he kept jumping on throne and screaming at the crowd. It was weirdly amazing.

Heavy Rocks is the best Boris album - this will be the best thing I've heard today (if true).

I like their spread as well. Even I find some of their releases lacklustre I am always interested in hearing their new material.