SRC 22% Off for the next 22 hours!

Guest vinyldoa

wish I had known about it before I ordered from interpunk earlier today. too bad you only get store credit when you cancel an order from interpunk

Bummed out that I just bought that Transit record from the label for $13 and and could have got it here for $8. How is the regular price even $3 less let alone $5 with the deal!

9.99 price at SRC is for CD. If you click on LP they are $13 too.

knocks the LP down to $10.14 for me with the code.

src sent me the wrong record on my first order with them, wont be ordering again, they didn respond to my email either

Just the other day I ordered Songs To Scream At The Sun on translucent blue and they sent me the album on orange.

I contacted the dude to see what happened, and he said he would happily refund me.

Daniel is one awesome person, and knows how to hook someone up!

Damn. Shoulda known It wouldn't work for the Bad Religion box set. Doesn't work for the deluxe Pinkerton either. Oh well, PO'd the new World/Inferno. I guess this is only for preorders? Tried to order some older junk and it wouldn't have it.

yea, i put 2 hold steady and 2 iron chic records in my cart and the code only took off 3 dollars and change. i wonder what the stipulations are.

Damn. Shoulda known It wouldn't work for the Bad Religion box set. Doesn't work for the deluxe Pinkerton either. Oh well, PO'd the new World/Inferno. I guess this is only for preorders? Tried to order some older junk and it wouldn't have it.

yea, i put 2 hold steady and 2 iron chic records in my cart and the code only took off 3 dollars and change. i wonder what the stipulations are.

I got an email from them earlier about the sale. It did seem like it was only for certain items, but I was at work, only got to skim through it.

I had a problem in that they sent me the wrong colour of a vinyl. Emailed Danny and he's got back to me within a few hours (not bad considering 5hr time difference) & he's sorted it out for me.

He's been great when I've wanted to add more items to my existing order which has been delayed by the label.

Haven't got a bad word to say about those guys, absolutely top notch!