Why hasn't somebody pressed the blink 182 live lp?

I'm not really the biggest blink fan, but the mark, tom and travis show was awesome. probably the funniest/most offensive punk live lp I've ever heard. has mts or anybody considered pressing this?
Dude, yes. I remember hearing that ages ago and loving it. It'd be cool to hear it again. Not sure how many spins it would get but I'd give it a buy.

Guest markovianprocess
I'm not really the biggest blink fan, but the mark, tom and travis show was awesome. probably the funniest/most offensive punk live lp I've ever heard.

[image]

I remember when this album went out of print on CD. I used to work at a used record store so when someone would buy a copy for like $3 or $4 (not really knowing what it was) I'd buy it and put it on ebay or half.com to make some serious coin. I was flipping before I even knew what it was...

Let's do this gentlemen, PURPLE VINYL WITH BLACK SPLATTER.

I'll pay $25.

Should we start a petition? (look how well it went over with the Name Taken pressing 'WACKIDY SCHMACKIDY DOOO!')

name taken is apparently in the works, and i havent even delivered the signatures to amy yet.

Whhhhhaaaaaaaa???? I know this isn't the appropriate thread, but that is some great fucking news.