Bayside-Killing Time LP Hot Topic Exclusive

travis

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The label just sent me this as a thank you. I was pretty stoked.

[image]

when this first came out i refused to pay ten bucks for a brand new 7''. but after i decided to become a Bayside collector i might have to set my little pride aside and get it. looks pretty neat.

also, Shudder gets so much undeserved hate. album rules.

I actually think it sounds a lot like Shudder.

shudder to me is the definition of boring . This is like sirens or the self titled on steriods which is a damn good thing . I always wished bayside would play with more umph or agression or whatever you want to call it and this album they do . this and the new make do and mend never leave my cd player .

I've always thought their Self-titled was their best. It's just one of those albums that it's hard to pick a favorite cause it's sooo good from start to finish. I feel like this new one is almost just as good...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure that the release of Killing Time on vinyl at Hot Topic is just not actually going to happen. I've been calling random stores since 3/8 (the "street date" mentioned on the initial message). This album has been available digitally and on CD for almost 2 weeks. Hot Topic representatives say there is no record of a Killing Time vinyl available in ANY store in the U.S.

What's actually going on?! Have we been "punked"?

Street date is 3/8 but when they will hit stores will depend on when they ship from the plant. Im guess they will hit stores around 3/15 or so.

I've been calling random stores since 3/8 (the "street date" mentioned on the initial message). This album has been available digitally and on CD for almost 2 weeks. Hot Topic representatives say there is no record of a Killing Time vinyl available in ANY store in the U.S.

How have you been "calling random stores since 3/8"? If today is only 3/7?

Also, Travis is it still looking like this will be getting to stores on 3/15?

I'm pretty sure that the release of Killing Time on vinyl at Hot Topic is just not actually going to happen. I've been calling random stores since 3/8 (the "street date" mentioned on the initial message). This album has been available digitally and on CD for almost 2 weeks. Hot Topic representatives say there is no record of a Killing Time vinyl available in ANY store in the U.S.

Please read the entire thread and then kill yourself.