Daytrader - Last Days Of Rome pre-order

amcvey

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I assure you there's nothing to worry about. Everyone waiting on a pre-order from us will get an update email today (in the middle of sending em out now) but here's a quick rundown.

Fireworks records - the artwork aspect of it ended up being quite a task. Getting everything together from 7 different artists, And an 8th artist putting it all together, can prove to be quite difficult. Postcards were the last thing to go into production on for this project, and when those are in these will start shipping.

CSTVT records - Screened and in transit from Hellfish to us. This 7" packaging is the coolest we've ever done.

Daytrader / Memorial records - just waiting on the vinyl.

Thanks for being patient, these will get sent out very quickly once they're in.

Hey guys, I assure you there's nothing to worry about. Everyone waiting on a pre-order from us will get an update email today (in the middle of sending em out now) but here's a quick rundown.

Fireworks records - the artwork aspect of it ended up being quite a task. Getting everything together from 7 different artists, And an 8th artist putting it all together, can prove to be quite difficult. Postcards were the last thing to go into production on for this project, and when those are in these will start shipping.

CSTVT records - Screened and in transit from Hellfish to us. This 7" packaging is the coolest we've ever done.

Daytrader / Memorial records - just waiting on the vinyl.

Thanks for being patient, these will get sent out very quickly once they're in.

Thank you for the update. I had the Fireworks package ordered for a Christmas present a while back and seeing this update I don't have to email a question and be a bother ha.

• 2 weeks later...