PO: RADIOHEAD - The King of Limbs

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine in Chicago yesterday. Now I can't decide if I care about it enough to keep it or trade down to the standard version. Truth is, I haven't truly loved a Radiohead record since The Bends but I keep buying the fancy versions of them because they were such an important band to me at that time. Hm.

I'm in SF and haven't gotten mine yet. Maybe today?

im in LA and got nothing today.. hoping for tomorrow, and most certainly before the weekend

got mine today. shitty mailer, no extra padding. loose on both ends with no tape, so plenty of room to slide back and forth and get all dinged up. I am surprised this didnt pop out one of the sides or get jacked by the PO.

is this just the newspaper that people got for free or is it somehow different? I thought this would be some big, elaborate newspaper-style jacket/gatefold.

got mine today. shitty mailer, no extra padding. loose on both ends with no tape, so plenty of room to slide back and forth and get all dinged up. I am surprised this didnt pop out one of the sides or get jacked by the PO.

mine was like this, except mine was ripped wide open on one side and the record was close to falling out.

mine was like this, except mine was ripped wide open on one side and the record was close to falling out.

my bag has a little rip but not that bad. they should have used a little thought when trying to mail this type of overpriced record. seems the most elaborate records are treated with no respect when it comes to mailing them out.

I guess my mail person had a late route today cause I went downstairs and there it was! It might just be me but when I ordered this, I was ok with paying $48 and thinking it was gonna be shipped from thw UK. I looked at the postage and it was shipped from PA. Kinda took some of the excitement away.