Urban Outfitters Clearance (and Stealing Stuff)

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':og36v60f]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':og36v60f]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, i would steal from urbanoutfitters. Fuck that overpriced bullshit

everyone is entitled to their opinion so i respect yours but because something is overpriced it deserves to be stolen?

i forgot it's cool to "fuck the corporations and big business cults" while i am at it let me steal everything i think is overpriced (which is a subjective statement anyway), because honestly i'd rather not work hard to buy it or just face the fact that i do not really need it.

i am shocked at the supporters of stealing. anyway i could care less about urban outfitters or if people steal from them, it just was shocking to me, thus i said in my opinion stealing is one of the lowest things man can do.

sorry for the ranting and sort of on topic i have been to two uo over the past month or two and never seen any vinyl on sale :(

Shoplifting, or people supporting it, is shocking to you? Do you live under a rock?

Stealing from UO is "one of the lowest things a man can do?" Really?

Also, those records you got from that dude may be stolen. I don't think you want to take the risk of having blood on your hands. Please donate them to a good Christian charity.

Also, LOL at people who go to Christian universities being more moral than others.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':nj98k8vk]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nj98k8vk]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Shoplifting, or people supporting it, is shocking to you? Do you live under a rock?

Yeah it actually is a little. I think it is backwards the person not supporting thievery is the one at the end of the plank. And about the rock, not that I know of.

Stealing from UO is "one of the lowest things a man can do?" Really?

Stealing in general is really damn low. Hence the "opinion" I stated and the "one of"

Also, those records you got from that dude may be stolen. I don't think you want to take the risk of having blood on your hands. Please donate them to a good Christian charity.

Already donated to charity and going to do community service for the blood on my hands. Will save some children from a burning building as well.

Also, LOL at people who go to Christian universities being more moral than others.

Just ironic and kinda goes against the whole Christian aspect of it. You know LOL.

you COULDN'T care less. I hate when people mix that shit up.

You hate when any grammatical mistake is made. :)

Pretty sure priests touching little boys is much worse then stealing from a wannabe hipster clothing store.

Never said it wasn't.

endless,pointless banter at this point someone should just lock this shit. let's move on

I've worked retail since I was legally permitted to work, and I can tell you....

Stealing leads to people losing their jobs.

While the company may be faceless, If a certain percentage of merchandise from a store gets stolen, they point a finger at the only people they can, the employees.

And then they get fired because you somehow thought it was "right" to TAKE something that doesn't belong to YOU.

How do you guys not get that?

It has nothing to do with Christianity or religion at all.

This has to do with basic human morals.

The ability to tell right from wrong...

There is no justifying stealing, at least on this level...

I've worked retail since I was legally permitted to work, and I can tell you....

Stealing leads to people losing their jobs.

While the company may be faceless, If a certain percentage of merchandise from a store gets stolen, they point a finger at the only people they can, the employees.

And then they get fired because you somehow thought it was "right" to TAKE something that doesn't belong to YOU.

How do you guys not get that?

It has nothing to do with Christianity or religion at all.

This has to do with basic human morals.

The ability to tell right from wrong...

There is no justifying stealing, at least on this level...

Basic human morals?

And is Urban Outfitters thinking about basic human morals when they sell clothes made in third world countries?

Or when they contribute campaign re-election funds to former Repulican senator Rick Santorum?

Or when they choose to stock a women's tshirt that says "Eat Less" on it?

Is someone supposed to feel morally wrong for stealing from a company who doesn't seem to think about morals too much themselves?

Basic human morals?

And is Urban Outfitters thinking about basic human morals when they sell clothes made in third world countries?

Or when they contribute campaign re-election funds to former Repulican senator Rick Santorum?

Or when they choose to stock a women's tshirt that says "Eat Less" on it?

Is someone supposed to feel morally wrong for stealing from a company who doesn't seem to think about morals too much themselves?

Yes, yes they are.

I said it once and will say it again. My point is irregardless of Urban Outfitters and their beliefs, supports, marketing, clothing choices, corporate ties, etc. My point is stealing is stealing and anyway you skin a cat it is still taking something that does not rightfully belong to you.

Most societies have obvious standards and societal rules that people are expected to live by (laws are put into place to hopefully ensure these are not broken), do not kill, steal, rape, etc and going against these in any way is really indefensible.

That is maybe what was confusing me, the fact that people are attempting to defend stealing. It is like saying well it is ok to steal from someone who is wealthy and has multitudes of money, but not ok to steal from the poor. So I guess it helps everyone sleep at night because they are stealing from a company and not a little old lady who worked for her shit in life?

Call me out as much as you would like and argue with me over and over about it but at the end of the day it is not socially acceptable actions (and not that it matters to most but illegal) to steal. The tangible or non-tangible items taken and the person(s) affected is irregardless.

it is ok to steal from someone who is wealthy and has multitudes of money, but not ok to steal from the poor.

Truth.

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but assuming you're being serious you're wrong. "Rich" is subjective. Urban Outfitters is rich to you but to a broke dude, "rich" could be anyone who owns a car. That doesn't give him the right to take yours.

It doesn't give him the right, but if he is given the opportunity, what's "right" isn't going to stop him. And if I were in this "hypothetical" broke dude's same situation, I might make the same decision.

Being the car owner, if I value what's mine it is my job not to provide that opportunity. Locking the doors, not leaving personal items in it, safely parking in well lit areas, etc. I'm not going to leave the car unlocked with the keys in it and expect the broke dude to keep walking because he doesn't have the right.

If Urban was so concerned with theft, they'd invest more in security systems and personnel. The truth is they make enough off the mark up on the rest of their stock, it's not financially viable to spend that money on security based on the percent of shrinkage.