horse the band - pizza ep

I've been looking to buy this ep for almost a year now and it seems that no one is trying to sell it.

so.. if anyone has it or knows someone who is willing to sell it. please let me know. money is not an issue. trust me.. i'll pay 70$ bucks for it if i have too.

seriously.. money is NOT an issue at all.

if anyone can help me out, that would be amazing. =)

a-money: no im not made of money but for the person who wants it, i'd give my left arm to see them have it.

also: oops? im not use to this board..so i saw section first and posted it. thanks for the heads up.

cephcarn: i'll ask around to some of my friends who collect records or work in some low-key record shops to see if they can help me find it for you so we can trade. *fingers crossed*

if you trade that american nightmare record for this album, you are officially an idiot, ahaha. actually, if someone sells you that album for what the pizza ep is worth, they're an idiot.

ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not familiar with the band and/or have no idea how much that record would cost. just type in 'american nightmare' on popsike.com and see what comes up ;]

she was just making sure you didnt do anything stupid.. perhaps while poking a little harmless fun

whatever... now im listening to cutsman for the first time in years.