PO: Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute

I hate to make another thread, but here it is! This is actually up for pre-order now and I dont want to confuse people with posting it under RSD and Hot Topics. The retail version first pressing is limited to 1,000 copies! Not sure if the RSD release will be different, but we have this up for pre-order now:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Glassjaw-%252d-Worship-And-Tribute-LP.html

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I ordered this one just now and will pick up the HT version when that one comes out.

hmm if your ordering this, it seems like it might be a good idea lol

Well I believe all retailers will have it on black vinyl and HT wont be carrying black vinyl, just on white vinyl. I'll pick up a copy of white vinyl once that hits HT stores :)

So out of curiosity, and going with that logic... what's to separate SRC's 1,000 black copies from the thousands of others, at various retailers?

Genuine question. Not trying to sound facetious by any means.

Not trying to speak for SRC at all but as far as I know this one that they are pre-ordering is the same version thats coming out everywhere around RSD.

I think there are just 2 versions. The HT version on white vinyl and the black vinyl version that everyone else will be carrying.