WTB: City & Colour - Sometimes

yarostino

hey there!

since im living in germany there is pretty much no way i can get the Sometimes vinyl through a usual way.

can anybody on here help me out with a copy of that record when it comes out?

of course ill cover the expenses for the record, shipping and some extra money for your time.

im also willing to get you something from germany if theres anything you can think of or trade with you for whatever i got here on my list (there are just a few exceptions i wont trade it for): http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/yarostino

thank you!

yaro

only 500 are being pressed but im gonna buy as many copies as i can at my local stores to help out some people, i've got 1 guy i believe i've got in firsts and then i'll let people know extra copies and shipping costs

Same here, as long as my store gets copies I'll be grabbing a handful.

I'll help you out if I can snag an extra copy. Btw, is there any way to predict which stores will be getting this? (Sorry, this will be my first RSD and I'm pretty ignorant to the whole thing)

I live in Southern California, so there's bound to be at least one local store that will carry this...

Your best bet's to ask at the stores if they can try get you a copy. I've handed my list into my local shop & he's gonna try get them all for me. Sucks being in the UK and this being ltd to US & Canada though.

hello there

this is my first post! I am also living in Germany and would be pleased, if someone could get a copy for me! I would pay for all the costs (Vinyl + Shipping+Time you need to get your hands on the record). I tried to ask some record stores in the Toronto area if they could send me one copy, but that´s very hard. Thank you already!