DREAMOVERrecords sale Brandtson, Lovedrug, etc

Took prices down quite a bit. Not sure how long. At least a week. Somethings will stay at these prices, somethings will go back up. Enjoy!

Brandtson - Send Us A Singal $10.50

Brandtson - Send Us A Signal Test Press (only version on black vinyl, hand made art/jackets, vellum lyric sheet) - $25

Brandtson - Dial In Sounds $9.50

The Gloria Record - Start Here $11.50

Lovedrug - EP 1 $8.00

http://dreamoverrecords.storenvy.com

Lovedrug - EP 2 never made it to vinyl huh?
nope. I told them they shoulda waited and pressed all the eps on one LP or two ten inches. I knew they wouldn't end up pressing the rest. The first two are really good though.

Funny, I was actually thinking about this last night. They're selling 5 year worldwide rights to press and release their upcoming LP as a part of a kickstartery fundraiser. It's not cheap, but if someone takes them up on it, they might be able to get the band to include rights to the recent EP series, or their first two EPs to make it a little more worthwhile proposition.

nope. I told them they shoulda waited and pressed all the eps on one LP or two ten inches. I knew they wouldn't end up pressing the rest. The first two are really good though.

Funny, I was actually thinking about this last night. They're selling 5 year worldwide rights to press and release their upcoming LP as a part of a kickstartery fundraiser. It's not cheap, but if someone takes them up on it, they might be able to get the band to include rights to the recent EP series, or their first two EPs to make it a little more worthwhile proposition.

They want $5,000 to press a record that no one's heard. No way that would sell more than 500 copies. That means, before cost, each copy already costs $10. their manager did not think that one through.

Militia would sell the rights to Pretend You're Alive for $1,000.

They want $5,000 to press a record that no one's heard. No way that would sell more than 500 copies. That means, before cost, each copy already costs $10. their manager did not think that one through.

Exactly, the rights would be half the total cost, which for an album of that scope, is ridiculous. And damn, if Pretend You're Alive didn't have to be a 2x12"...

Man, Pretend You're Alive would be pretty awesome....

I'm definitely wanting EP - Part I. What's the pressing info on that?

/200 Gray Marble

/300 Black

However, there were many issues with skipping on lower-end turntables, so they repressed presumably 500 copies) on clear red.

Yeah, the website mentioned the skipping issue. I was just curious about the other two. Thanks for the help!

Still haven't received these. Starting to worry a little. Hopefully they weren't stolen.

It hasn't even been that long, he posted it on March 7th which was last Monday. If you selected media mail that takes up to 7-10 business days, on top of anytime it takes him to ship the order which I know ebay gives you 3 business days to process it after someone pays so let's say thats the standard you're looking at a max 13 day waiting period. But even still it was last Monday....you'll get your records. Dreamover is good people.

Still haven't received these. Starting to worry a little. Hopefully they weren't stolen.

It hasn't even been that long, he posted it on March 7th which was last Monday. If you selected media mail that takes up to 7-10 business days, on top of anytime it takes him to ship the order which I know ebay gives you 3 business days to process it after someone pays so let's say thats the standard you're looking at a max 13 day waiting period. But even still it was last Monday....you'll get your records. Dreamover is good people.

Thanks for the heads up

you should have it any day now, brandon. sorry for the delay.

It's no problem at all. I was getting a little worried only because I live in an apartment complex and I was afraid that somebody stole them off of my doorstep. I look forward to getting all three of these records. Can't wait!