Set Sale, lots of different stuff

mountainman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doubt he will be back, so his karma doesnt mean jack shit.

yeah its a shame, but i do not know how reputable the karma is. either he comes back with different account or he will just try it again.

i could only trust those with positive karma, not really fair considering someone can give someone negative or positive karma for the rest of their life.

even though i was not affected by this i am just butting in because i probably should be smarter as well so someone similar does not burn me in the near future, yeah its happened but not on this site, yet.

anybody hear anything from this dude yet...I bought an orange copy of The Upsides off of him, said he was shipping it about a week ago...I didn't really think to check him out because I have only ever had great experiences buying stuff on this board...I am still holding out hope, but It looks like it is wearing pretty thin...

doubt he will be back, so his karma doesnt mean jack shit.

yeah its a shame, but i do not know how reputable the karma is. either he comes back with different account or he will just try it again.

i could only trust those with positive karma, not really fair considering someone can give someone negative or positive karma for the rest of their life.

even though i was not affected by this i am just butting in because i probably should be smarter as well so someone similar does not burn me in the near future, yeah its happened but not on this site, yet.

I'm just going to say that I'm not down with the not trusting the negative KArma stuff. I'm down to -33 right now, and I'll be damned if I know why. I've done nothing but be honest with people when here, whenever I've sold records.

People can and will knock your karma down solely because you say something they don't like, just as much as if not more than when you say something they find funny.

Besides, plenty of solid people here have negative karma. I just don't agree with that. Maybe because I have -33 karma, but still.

pretty sure the karma on here doesn't mean a damn thing at this point. just go on people's reference's.

this. and i would still be saying this even if i had +177 karma

That's what I'm saying. To base someone's reputation as a seller entirely on their karma is... I don't want to say ridiculous, because in a perfect world, it would make sense, but it kind of is.

YES

Hello Niku,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $42.00 USD and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

hope everyone else is as successful as me in getting their money back.