PO: Moving Mountains - Waves

Ordered this a while back and status still says pending. Hoping all is well.

You should email them. The status of mine says Charged Preorder and I got a confirmation email immediately after ordering. This was on March 23.

Yeah just got an email today saying it was processed and shipped. Got a tracking number and said I should get it in 1 to 2 days ?? Thats pretty awesome.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there only one color option?

Because I might just pre-order from Amazon.

As far as anyone knows it's just on the clear, after the first 300 are gone it might switch to black, or be done with on this press. All they've ever said that I saw was that the first 300 are on clear.

Couldn't resist listening to the stream, Furnace Woods and The Cascade are my jams right now, best MM album yet. Got shipment notification yesterday and I'm hoping to hell I get it in the "1 to 2 days", I want to play this asap. Spinning Pneuma until then.

just opened it up. really disappointed with the packing job. over-sized, thin cardboard. record was wrapped in a sheet of bubble wrap, and not surprisingly is pretty warped. 'dished', really.

i understand they used a bigger size to accommodate the poster, but it could have been folded in half and fit inside a normal LP mailer to save the actual record, which is what i payed for. there could have at least been a piece of real card board on each side of the record to prevent any bending. i even spent the extra money on priority shipping in order to limit handling time. so much for that.

damn, i hate warped vinyl! rarr!

Here's some pictures of everything

Top of Packaging:

[image]

Back of Packaging:

[image]

Freshly taken out of packaging...notice the purposeful blurring to protect my identity:

[image]

And then the record unwrapped and surprisingly in perfect condition, no split seams on the jacket or bent corners, and the record itself is perfect:

[image]

yeah i was pretty much scared to open it, but really everything came out fine. But I can't say I wouldn't be surprised if people have some major issues with it when they get theirs.

It really surprises me that they sacrifice the protection of the record by not folding a $2 poster that no one will probably do anything with..although I bet they'd get complaints if they had folded the poster from some people as well.