Is this excessive? (re: username Rawkuout)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I digress. I can't believe this thread got to be SIX FUCKING PAGES LONG. That's what I'm saying.

thats what i just said to myself when i saw it in the new topics. when there were only a couple replies it didnt seem like it was worth following. big mistake.

But I digress. I can't believe this thread got to be SIX FUCKING PAGES LONG. That's what I'm saying.

thats what i just said to myself when i saw it in the new topics. when there were only a couple replies it didnt seem like it was worth following. big mistake.

I don't care about threads until they have at least 1000 pages.

I don't care about threads until they have at least 1000 pages.

I see what you did there.

For example, why would you want to buy a $25 press of Jailbreak, when a nice used copy could be found for $10?

more like $1 if you're like me and you like your classics with ring wear and tons of popage.

Correct. And me too.

Spend less time stalking people on facebook/forums, spend more time looking for a job.

Yes because that makes up for the dude not sending his shit or paying his money back. ::)

Didn't say it was. But imagine the amount of time he's spent tracking down the guy who owes him a twenty. Now imagine that time spent on a job hunt.

Yes because that makes up for the dude not sending his shit or paying his money back. ::)

Didn't say it was. But imagine the amount of time he's spent tracking down the guy who owes him a twenty. Now imagine that time spent on a job hunt.

i'm at college and have a part-time job, but thanks for the constructive suggestion ::)

Hahahahah so i check the new post and this rawkuout kid is in one of them soi check it. And be called me out for nothing! Are you sure you or your dad sent them? Grow up. I definately sent that money as a gift Like he requested and then he told me they shipped. I asked him three weeks later for confirmation or something and he ignored numerous messages before I even filed that claim and its been two plus months on mine. I just like the communication answer your fucking messages you prick!